BOOM! A sudden attack?

SM Entertainment: Secret Star Society [Finally off hiatus!]

 

 

‘Put your hands up

Put your hands up

Put put put put put’

 

Junichiro hopped up out of bed to answer his phone. 

“Hello?” He cleared his throat to try not to sound as if he was just waking up.  It was only 6 AM when the call was received. 

“Hello, this is Captain Siwon.  Just letting you know that training is cancelled today.  Enjoy your day off.  We will resume tomorrow.”

“Um..thanks.”

“Bye.”

Junichiro hung up.  “Yes I can sleep!” He exclaimed as he pulled the covers back over his head.  He was enjoying the chance to relax.

Unlike the trainees, the captains and second seats weren’t so lucky.  The cancelled training wasn’t just some gift from God or SM, it was because of an incident that happened the previous night. 

 

-The night before-

“Ugh, why am I the one that has to resolve other people’s issues,” Noriko gripped her steering wheel tightly in frustration.  She was driving back from giving Changmin his cookies when she got another call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Noriko?” the voice asked.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Hey it’s Leeteuk.”

“Leeteuk oppa! What’s up?”

“Hey I hate to bother you, but we really need you back here.”
“What is it now?” Noriko sighed.

“Onew had to leave.  Lee Joon randomly showed up right when you left and took Onew.”

“So now you’re down two of us?”

“Yeah but that isn’t exactly the problem.  Siwon and I are temporarily in charge of your trainees.”

“So what is it then?” 

“Well, there is a bit of an incident.”

“What kind?”

Leeteuk hesitated. “You’ll see when you get back.” 

“Lovely.  Be there soon. Bye.”

“Bye.”

They hung up.

“Why the hell would Joonie oppa take Onew during training?! Hell, why would Onew go?” Noriko was more concerned about that then whatever situation was going on.  “I bet those cookies were for him.  Argh damnit, I’m jealous of Onew.”  Noriko started speeding up.  She made it to the SM gymnasium quickly.  She could see a group of captains arguing right outside.  She ran to see what was happening.

“No, she wants me!”  Eunhyuk shouted.

“You’re sadly mistaking.  No one can deny my adorableness,” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“I think you’re forgetting how beastly I am,” Kangin chimed in. 


The three men were fighting over a girl.  Michiko sat on the side watching and enjoying the battle with a huge grin on her face.  Noriko sat down by Michiko.

“What the hell did you do?” Noriko demanded from Michiko.  Michiko giggled.

“The oppas are so silly.  They all wanted to have lunch with me and they’ve been fighting ever since.  Yesung, Donghae and Sungminnie were here earlier but I didn’t want any of them to get hurt.  They are just too cute.”

“Are you serious?” Noriko glared.

“Hey!” Michiko threw her hands up.  “I can’t help if I’m irresistible!”

“So you mean to tell me they’ve been fighting since I left?  I’ve been gone for three hours!”

“Well.. it was just a small argument earlier,” she shrugged.  “These three just turned it into a standoff.”

“Ugh!” Noriko stood up.  Kangin, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk all brought up their fists to eachother. 

“Let’s see who is worthy of this woman,” Eunhyuk threw a punch at Kangin.  He hit him square in the nose.  Kangin squinted from the hit but counter attacked.  He missed Eunhyuk and hit Kyuhyun. 

“You don’t know who you’re messing with,” Kyuhyun power kicked the both of them.  This was war. 

Punches and kicks were flying everywhere.  Eunhyuk bit Kangin’s arm, Kangin karate chopped Kyuhyun in the neck, Kyuhyun kneed Eunhyuk in the stomach; the fight choreography was as expert as any dance they had ever done.  Noriko tried to yell at them to stop but no one listened.  Bruises and blood were appearing instantaneously.  While the men tired out, the hand to hand combat was dying down.  This meant nothing however.  Before anyone could blink, projectile spells started flying!  Kangin used his power punch to blow Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk against the building.

“STOP!” Noriko tried again.  The testosterone was rushing too much for anyone to care.  Eunhyuk grabbed Kangin by the collar and threw him to the wall.  He stepped back ready to launch a full attack. 

“Dancing wind!”  Eunhyuk yelled out his incantation.  He spun and launched in the air, shooting a sharp blue beam from his feet.

KAAAADDDOOOOOHHHHHH!

His beam blew off a portion of the gym.

“AHH!” they could hear screams inside the gym at this sudden attack. 


Kyuhyun kicked Eunhyuk right in the face.  No matter the screams, he wasn’t stopping.  He wanted to use his favorite attack.  Kyuhyun’s eyes were filled with fury.

“HHHYPPPEERRR SSPPPEEEEDDD!!” His right hand was thrown up.  His palm faced Kangin and Eunhyuk both leaning against the wall.  His fingers danced as powerful gunshot-like projectiles flew from his fingers.  Kangin and Eunhyuk rolled to evade the attacks. 

DADADADADADA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

The wall was being destroyed! 

“STTOOPPPPP NOOOWWWW!!!” Noriko launched at Kyuhyun’s back.  She crossed his arms around his chest and pulled him down with her.  Michiko jumped on top of him. 

“Calm down Kyu baby!” She hugged him close.  He took a breath and lay on the ground.  Leeteuk, Siwon and the other Super Junior members came running out.  Kangin and Eunhyuk were worn out barely sitting up.  Everyone was staring at the damage that was done.  The entire side wall of the gym was destroyed to bits.  Leeteuk was about to explode.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU THREE!” He screamed as he dove for Kyuhyun.  Siwon was quick to grab him.  “Violence can’t kill violence,” was all he said as he struggled to hold Leeteuk back.  Noriko hurried to assist Siwon. 

“It’s my fault for not being able to stop it, oppa,” she remarked.  Leeteuk took a breath and released himself from Siwon and Noriko.  Without a word, Leeteuk walked back into the half standing gymnasium. 

“Training is done for the day,” he announced.  “Go back to the dorms.”  No one knew what to say but they followed orders.  All of the trainees left while the captains and 2nd seats stood around, flabbergasted. 

“Michiko, leave,” Noriko spoke without even looking at Michiko.  She scampered off.  Leeteuk turned back to the other captains.  “You three,” he pointed to Kyuhyun, Kangin and Eunhyuk.  “Start cleaning.”  Leeteuk left.  Everyone except for those three and Noriko followed Leeteuk.  Noriko just stood there silent.

“Noriko, come,” Siwon came back and patted her on the shoulder.  “Yes, seonbae-nim.”  She followed his order. 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Good morning Noriko,” Changmin greeted her as she walked into the gymnasium.  She acknowledged his greeting as she surveyed the damage wall.  Kyuhyun, Kangin and Eunhyuk gathered all of the debris the night before and reconstruction was in process.  A construction company was hired to rebuild the wall.  They seemed to be moving along smoothly.  Noriko inspected the gym to see that only her, Changmin, Yunho and Leeteuk were there.  She was curious as to what kind of punishment the three fighters were receiving. 

“What’s the verdict?” She asked Changmin. 

“They are in a lot of trouble but nothing career destroying.  Basically they’ll be on Shade watch here for a couple months and they have to apologize and pay for the reconstruction.  The problem was that destroying that wall destroyed a portion of the shadow barrier.  With all of these trainees the power exuding from the building will draw in a dangerous amount of Shades.  It’s important we protect this base.” 

“How long do you think we’ll need to hold off training?” Noriko questioned.

“I’m hoping only for a day or so.  Even with the barrier down Shades only appear at night, as you know.  As long as the gym wall is up we can still do training before dark.” 

Noriko was satisfied with the answers.  “I best be off then,” she commented.  She began to walk away.

“Thanks for the cookies yesterday,” he called.  She smirked.

“You need to watch that stomach of yours.”  They both laughed.  She left the gymnasium.

As she reached outside, she happened to see Onew and Lee Joon standing by Lee Joon’s car.  They didn’t spot her, so she decided to hide behind a pillar at the entrance and spy on their conversation. 

“Oh man, yesterday was a blast!” Lee Joon seemed rather chipper.

“I can’t believe it lasted all night,” Onew remarked.  “Let’s do it again sometime!” 

“No doubt!”  The two of them smacked their hands in a high five. 

“Oh I forgot,” Lee Joon reached into his car, pulling out a red rose.  He gave it to Onew.

“Oh how thoughtful of you,” he remarked.  They then gave each other a big hug. 

Noriko was steaming.  They exchanged some words in the long hug that Noriko couldn’t hear or make out. 

“Don’t forget to do what I asked,” Lee Joon called out to Onew as Onew headed to the door.  Lee Joon drove off.  Noriko leaned her back against the pillar and breathed heavily. 

“Are they actually dating?” she thought to herself. 

“Hello Noriko,” Onew scared Noriko with his hello.  She jumped. 

“Onew! Oh, sorry I didn’t expect you.”  She rebounded.  She stared at the rose Onew was holding.  He noticed and appeared alarmed.

“Oh!” He hurried to react.  He put two and two together and realized that Noriko had just witnessed the conversation.  “This isn’t for me.” 

“Who’s it for?” Noriko was sharp tongued. 

“Umm…” Onew pondered.  “It was…from a fan and it’s for you.”  Onew handed it over.

“But I’m not even a singer,” she was confused.  “And why did Lee Joon have it?”  Onew bit his lip, thinking up something to say.

“Oh you know, just…” he was trying to think up an excuse to leave. 

Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring-a-ding ding-a-ding dong dong

“Saved by the ring ding dong,” Onew thought as he reached for his phone.  “Sorry Noriko, this looks important.”  Onew headed into SM.  Noriko had no idea what was going on.

“Aish.”  She left. 

**

“Ugh, my one day off and I can’t stay asleep.”  Junichiro sat up after about two hours of rolling back and forth in his bed.  No matter how tired as he was, his body clock wouldn’t let him relax.  He grabbed his phone and sorted through his contacts to see if he could hang out with anyone.  The majority of his contacts were from home.  As he sifted down he felt a sudden quick vibration from the device.

“Speak of the devil,” he smirked.

New message from Noriko

He opened the text.

“Be ready to learn tonight.  I’ll be at your dorm by 8 PM.”

He closed the text.  “Be ready? Ready for what?”  He jumped out of bed and his computer.  “May as well spend the day gaming till then.” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was a bit of a transition, but let me know what you think of the story so far!  The next chapter should be full of excitement :)