A Few Words Is All It Takes

Behind Locked Doors

 

Heechul had risen early that morning. He'd showered, ignoring the voice in his head that was telling him he should stay locked up. He was Kim Heechul; it was time to show the world that he was getting back on his feet. It still hurt, the little reminders. They were every. Heechul couldn't look anywhere without some memory of Hankyung hitting him in the chest but this morning he focused on his task. Heechul doesn't get up early for anything. He had things to do. Even though Kyuhyun was talking to him again, he wanted to make it up to the maknae. That's how Sungmin and Ryeowook found themselves been woken up early by their demanding Hyung. Who was asking for their help in making Kyuhyun his favourite breakfast before they had to wake him to get ready for their dance rehearsals.  They had a concert coming up soon and the next few weeks would be non-stop vocal and dance practices and lessons. Heechul knew that Kyuhyun would be worked to exhaustion being one of the main singers. After how Heechul had treated him, he felt the best he could do right now was allowing the younger to sleep in a bit and have breakfast in bed. That's what led Heechul to staring at the boy. He'd placed the food on the bedside table, going to wake the younger but couldn't bring himself to do it.

              Kyuhyun was lying on his stomach, the back of his shirt riding up. Leaving a strip of the perfect skin visible to Heechul. He was tempted to running his fingers across it to see if it was as soft as it looked. Kyuhyun had his face half pressed into his pillow. His arms curled around it softly, his hair tousled. To Heechul, Kyuhyun looked angelic. So pure and innocent, words that would never otherwise been used to describe Kyuhyun. Heechul couldn't stop the smile on his lips. He reached out, brushing a stray hair out of the maknae's face. Kyuhyun pouted in his sleep, murmuring a soft 'Chullie-ah' before frowning and rolling onto his back, still asleep. Heechuls breath caught in his throat. Kyuhyun's t-shirt had rolled up, revealing his perfectly flat stomach and prominent hipbones, a tempting sight to Heechul. What really caught Heechul eyes were the angry pink scars along the maknae's torso. Heechul stifled a small gasp at how bad they looked up close, his eyes watering. He had respected why Kyuhyun never took of his shirt around the members or fans. Heechul couldn't help but feel they were beautiful. Gazing at the maknae, Heechul realised that nearly everything about him was beautiful. From those dark lashes, the strong jaw line that asked to be kissed to those plump lips that were at that moment very tempting. An image of Hankyung leaped to mind. Heechul flinched at the thought, the thought of betraying a man that didn't love him for someone as caring as the maknae had been.

               'I know, they're horrible' Kyuhyun gulped, sitting up. He ran a hand through his hair before tugging his shirt down. He'd opened his eyes to see Heechul staring at his stomach before the older boy flinched. Heechul's eyes widen when he heard Kyuhyun’s voice. 'No, Kyu-ah, it's not that...' Heechul tried to the convince the other. 'It's ok Hyung, you don't have to lie, they're pretty disgusting' Kyuhyun looked away, his jaw hardening. 'Kyuhyunnie...' Heechul began but was stopped by the older smiling at him. 'Thank you for coming to wake me and bring breakfast Heechul Hyung, but could you leave, I..I need to change' Kyuhyun tried his best to smile. Heechul leaned over, squeezing the maknae in a giant hug. Heechul wanted to tell the maknae that he was beautiful but Hankyung still drifted in the outer are of his mind. Heechul nodded, leaving the maknae alone. His heart dropping as he head a suppressed sob before the bed creaked and the wardrobe opened. 

                     Heechul kept his eyes on the maknae the whole way to the studios. Kyuhyun had reappeared after a while in a pair of grey sweats and a t-shirt that was threatening to slip off his shoulder. A beautiful mess in Heechul mind. Kyuhyun had given him a smile before sinking into the back with Sungmin and Yesung who were deep in conversation. Heechul had been watching the maknaes reflection in the mirror as he stared out the window. Earphones in, his lips moving soundlessly to whatever song he was listening to. Knowing Kyuhyun it was probably one of his solos for a show or the concert. He always overworked himself when it came to singing. Meaning that Heechul would have to remind Leeteuk to top up of throat soothers and honey drinks for Kyuhyun’s voice. The van stopped and Super Junior emerged from it. Immediately being emerged in fan chants and screaming. Heechul smiled as he heard them calling his name, giving them his signature smirk and going to sign a few things for his precious petals, taking some pictures. Kyuhyun and the others were doing the same. Kyuhyun was smiling, talking to some girls that were about to die from happiness as he took a picture with them. That’s when all the members heard it. 'If Kyuhyun hadn't been added to Super Junior then Hankyung would still be here. Everyone knows that Kyuhyun can't dance. That's why Hankyung was exhausted and unhealthy, he had to pick up Kyuhyun’s slack' one person glared at Kyuhyun. Her friend nodded, 'He's not even that good at singing! They give all the parts to him these days; it ruins the song to be honest. His voice irritates me. He should have just left after his accident, shame he didn't just die'. Heechul glanced worriedly at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was smiling, but it was obvious he'd heard what those girls had said. Leeteuk had a hand on the small of Kyuhyun's back. Siwon on his other side, arm around his shoulder as they led the maknae into the building, throwing glances back at the fans. Heechul couldn't help his anger as he stormed over to the girls; they looked at him adoringly, calling him oppa. Heechul looked at them, 'you call yourself an ELF when you dare say that about Kyuhyunnie? You are no Fan of mine', before giving them a look and wandering off after Kyuhyun. The rest of the members followed after him, each seething with anger. 

                   Kyuhyun couldn't feel anything as Leeteuk hugged him once they were inside. His insides were gone cold. Normally he didn't pay attention to anti's but that's when they were on the Internet. Hearing it in person was a lot more hurtful. Kyuhyun took deep breaths letting go of Leeteuk when Sungmin tackled him. 'Kyuhyunnie! Don't be sad ok? We all know that's not why he left. And we love your special dances. You can sing better then anyone, and you're my best friend. Please don't let them upset you, Kyu-ah, smile' Sungmin smiled, almost in tears. Kyuhyun hugged the smaller man close, 'Kamsamnida Minnie'. Kyuhyun smiled at the shorter male assuring him and the others he was fine. Heechul slipped his hand into Kyuhyun’s giving it a squeeze to let the maknae know it'd be ok. Kyuhyun smiled at him gratefully as the older man led him to the practice room. Staying by his side as they warmed up. 

        Heechul followed each step, falling into rhythm with their music. Letting the music guide him. Loving the feel of the adrenaline pumping through his body. It drove his mind into hyper drive, forcing him to think. His hand still tingled from Kyuhyun's touch and it confused him. Heechul belong to Hankyung. It was something he'd always been sure of. Their bodies folded together and it had felt like their lips were two pieces of a puzzle that fitted together perfectly. Yet he hadn't fell such strong tingles or sparks when holding the Chinamans hand, he had ever wanted to melt under his gaze, not in a long time. When it came to Kyuhyun, all the younger had to do was smile and Heechul felt his heart flutter. A heart he'd thought had only beat for Hankyung. His head spun with thoughts of the two men, his head telling him he was betraying Hankyung. His heart...his heart telling him that he need to move on and that the maknae was perfect. Heechul could still feel Kyuhyun's fingers laced through his. The soft feeling of his palm pressed against Heechul. The perfectness of it. How Kyuhyun's hand filled the spaces Hankyung could never reach, reaching deep into Heechul heart as he did. Heechul closed his eyes, panting hard as Leeteuk called a break. The members heading out to grab lunch while others went to grab a drink. 

          Heechul opened his eyes to see only Kyuhyun left. Kyuhyun smiled, tossing the older man a bottle of water. 'Looks like you need it..getting old there Heechul-ah, soon I'll be calling you Ajusshi' the maknae laughed. 'Cute, Kyuhyunnie, let me know when we have to drop you back to kindergarten, don't want you missing out on learning how tie your laces' Heechul smirked, taking a gulp of water. Shivering at how Kyuhyun's eyes dragged over him slowly. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He turned up the music, going back to dancing. Heechul knew that what those girls had said got to him. Kyuhyun had spent the hour asking Eunhyuk to show him moves that he didn't quiet know. Now he was spending his break trying to perfect them. Heechul had never seen the younger focus so much on dancing in all the years he'd known him. He watched as Kyuhyun's body moved, the maknae singing along to each song as he danced through the set. Heechul watched as Kyuhyun's step falter, starting to lose balance. Heechul managed to catch him. Kyuhyun's breathe on his cheek as he held him close, their chest heaving together. 'Babo' Heechul whispered. Heechul caught Kyuhyun’s gaze as he noticed how close their lips were. Just a few inches apart, Kyuhyun’s hands fisted in his shirt. Heechul gulped, seeing his won wanting look mirrored in those eyes that he loved to gaze at. He could feel himself getting closer. Kyuhyun's eyes fluttered shut and just as Heechul was about to lose the distance...Hankyung voice filled his head. 'Wo Ai Ni my Rella’. Heechul gasped, feeling sick suddenly. Kyuhyun's eyes flew open as he hit the ground, confused. He gazed up at Heechul whose eyes were wide. Heechul backed away slowly, 'I..can't..you..me..it's just..Hannie..I..I'm sorry'. With that Heechul rushed from the room, locking himself in the bathroom before breaking down. Leaving a confused bruised and hurt Kyuhyun on the floor to figure out what just happened

A/N: Annyeong readers ^^ Thank you so much to everyone that has been reading this or has subsribed to it. And a special thank you to those who comment, I love reading you comments so keep commenting because I love you guys for it ^^ I have no idea where this story is going..keke I lie, I have a few things planned, the rest I just make up as I go along, anyway again I'd like to say Kamsamnida and Saranghae ^^