Bound For All Time

Behind Locked Doors

 

                                ‘Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Wake up Hyung! It’s Christmas!’ a childish voice penetrated Heechul’s hearing. He could hear Kyuhyun laughing in the background. Heechul groaned unintelligibly, rolling under the covers. Just when he thought he was safe, the person started jumping on the bed. ‘Hyung!!!!!’ it whined. Heechul dragged the covers down from his tired eyes. After spending a good twenty minutes crying over the picture before crawling into bed with a comatose Kyuhyun, Heechul had slept like the dead. Heechul got ready to glare at who he assumed to be Sungmin, the only idiot who would dare wake him. ‘I swear to God, I will kill everything you love Lee…’ Heechul opened his eyes to meet the bright smile of the SHINee maknae. Taemin beamed at his Hyung, throwing his arms around him, ‘Merry Christmas Heechul Hyung!’ Heechul’s glare melted into a laugh as he hugged the younger boy back. There was no such thing as being mad or upset with Lee Taemin. It was impossible with his gentle smile, child like attitude and big bright eyes. He was too cute for the older diva to stay mad at. ‘Yah, Taeminnie-ah, what are you doing jumping on my bed so early on Christmas morning?’ Heechul smiled, ruffling the younger’s hair affectionately. Taemin giggled, glancing over at the doorway where Minho and Kyuhyun watched the scene, taking in there beautiful feminine boyfriends, ‘Hyung it’s 11am, Kyuhyunnie-Hyung let you sleep in since you looked so tired when we got here. But I really wanted to see Hyung and give him his present so he thought you’d be less angry if I woke you’. Heechul gazed at his boyfriend who smirked back at him. ‘You do have a weakness for cute people Chullie’ Kyuhyun teased, walking over to the side of the bed. He sat at the edge, taking Heechul into his arms. Heechul cuddled close to Kyuhyun, smiling up at him, ‘Merry Christmas my Baby-Kyu’. Kyuhyun smiled back, Heechul’s cheek softly, placing a kiss on the corner of his mouth, ‘Merry Christmas babe. Now get dressed before Key starts chasing us with his spatula, ne?’ Heechul laughed, ushering his boyfriend and friends out of his room before going to pick out his clothes.

       As Kyuhyun entered the sitting room with the 2min couple hand in hand behind him, he could hear Key laughing softly. The younger diva was seated on Jonghyun’s lap on the sofa as they talked quietly. Key wore a simple blue, green and white plaid shirt over a low cut black t-shirt over plain jeans. He still looked stunning with his feline eyes lined in a dark kohl liner, bright and happy while gazing at his dinosaur of a boyfriend. Jonghyun had a black and white t-shirt, his leather jacket clad arms wrapped around Key, holding his hand. Kyuhyun smiled, rolling his eyes at the couple, ‘Jeez, only 11am and you’re hitting on people Jonghyun-ah’. Jonghyun placed a kiss on Key’s cheek, smirking, ‘I can’t help it, my Bummie is too adorable to resist’. Key blushed slightly, smacking the other playfully, leading to Jonghyun tickling him as they laughed. Taemin had found a place on the floor, watching happily as Heebum wound his way around him, looking for attention. Minho was seated behind Taemin, silent and content with just holding the younger in his arms. Kyuhyun leaned against the wall, smiling at the couples. His friends. He’d always found a home with the younger boys when he needed to get away. At the beginning of his career in Super Junior he’d often wished he’s been placed in SHINee but with Onew and Jonghyun as the vocals there was no need. Maybe it was because there was only one or two years between them all, except Taemin, where he was a good four years older. The boy still clung to him like a brother. Kyuhyun would never admit it but he loved it, feeling like an older sibling. He imagined it must be how Ara felt. Kyuhyun shook all thoughts of his sister from his head; they hadn’t spoken since Heechul had revealed her relationship with Siwon the other day.

           ‘So, where’s Jinki today? I miss watching him trip over his own feet’ Kyuhyun asked, sitting down in the armchair.  Key cuddled into Jonghyun, playing with his fingers, ‘Jinki-hyung is probably sweating right now. It’s the first time his parents and Victoria’s parents will meet’. ‘That’s brilliant for Jinki-ah. I was worried that he’d never find a girl that could put up with his Onew condition’ Heechul’s voice joined the conversation as he made his way in the room. Kyuhyun’s eyes were immediately drawn to him as he walked towards him, seating himself on Kyuhyun’s lap. Heechul wore a long sleeved grey top over black jeans. Very simple but to Kyuhyun he couldn’t have looked more amazing. Kyuhyun buried his face in Heechul’s neck as he felt Heechul relax. ‘We were all worried about that’ Jonghyun laughed, ‘you alright Kyuhyun-hyung?’ Kyuhyun lifted his head, resting it on Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul leaned his head on Kyuhyun’s, his hands over Kyuhyun’s that were wrapped around his waist. ‘I’m perfect now’ Kyuhyun smiled happily at his Dongsaeng. Taemin laughed from his place on the floor, ‘I think Jonghyun-Appa and Key-Umma have some competition for cheesiest and cutest couple’. Minho nodded, ‘I think you’re right Minnie’.

          Heechul scoffed, rolling his eyes, ‘I think we win. My Kyuhyunnie is way cuter then dino boy over there’. Key glared, straitening in Jonghyun’s lap, ‘My Jjongie is way more handsome then Kyu. No offense, Kyu-hyung but you’re too tall, pale and well, you’re kind of average compared to Jjongie’. Heechul glared, standing up. Jonghyun held Key tightly, afraid for what would happen if the two diva’s clashed the look Heechul was giving scaring him. ‘Kyuhyun is talented, he has brains and looks. He was top of his class; he’s not awkward on variety shows’. Key broke free from Jonghyun’s grip, approaching the older male. Key glared up at him smirking, ‘Jonghyun has a flawless face, Kyuhyun has acne scars. Jonghyun has amazing abs, Kyuhyun’s stomach-‘. Minho stood up, pushing the two apart. He glanced worriedly at his friend. Kyuhyun sat quietly; his eyes cast away, fists clenched. Minho glared at the two, ‘I know this started as a joke but Key you just went out of line with that, you know how Kyuhyun-hyung feels…maybe you and Jonghyun-hyung should start making dinner? Me and Kyuhyun will go and get stuff for dessert. Heechul-hyung, why don’t you and Taemin watch The Lion King and get ready for dinner and swapping presents?’ Key flinched, opening his mouth to say something but closed it as Jonghyun gave him a look, tugging his hand. Key bit his lip, reaching out to say sorry to Kyuhyun as he passed but Kyuhyun stood making his way to get his shoes quietly. Heechul watched worriedly, patting Taemin’s fluffy hair soothing. ‘Taemin, The Lion King is in the DVD player in mine and Kyuhyunnie’s room, will you fetch it for us?’ Heechul asked softly. Taemin, wanting to get out of the tense room nodded happily. He bounced up from the floor, leaning up to peck Minho’s lips and dashed off skipping down the hall. While Minho went to tackle what exact ingredients Key wanted, Heechul wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He smiled softly, making sure to kiss every scar on Kyuhyun’s cheek, his hand slipping under the grey knitted sweater that he wore over a black and white checked shirt to trace the scars on his stomach. Heechul nuzzled Kyuhyun’s ear softly, ‘Smile Kyuhyunnie. How many times have I kissed these scars, bit them or traced them with my tongue? How many times have I whispered to you about how beautiful you are to me? I’ll say it over and over; I’ll shout it if you like because I wouldn’t trade away a single scar on your body for smooth skin. They are a part of you. Those scars prove to me that you are real, you’re not fake like most idols your age, you are always you, that’s why I fell in love with you’. Kyuhyun smiled, turning to face Heechul. The tip of their noses touching as Kyuhyun’s tear glazed eyes gazed into Heechul’s loving ones. ‘I’ll always be thankful for you. You’ve no idea how much brighter my world has become since you’ve stepped into it. You’re the reason I have the courage to be who I am. You’re the reason I smile in the morning. I love you too’ Kyuhyun smiled and sealed his statement with a kiss.

          ‘Ewwwww! Hyung’s!’ Taemin whined, covering his eyes with the DVD box playfully. Hiding the bright smile on his face, happy his hyung wasn’t sad. Heechul chuckled, ‘Hey, how many times have I walked in on you and Minho in the dance room ‘practicing’. Taemin smirked. The innocent baby look gone from his face as he his lip suggestively, ‘I can’t help it that Minho likes when I get all sweaty and---‘. Minho groaned, slapping his boyfriend playfully, grabbing Kyuhyun, ‘Ok, ok! Kyuhyun and I are leaving. Heechul-hyung, no more erting my Minnie!’ Heechul rolled his eyes smirking, ‘Whatever Dongsaeng as long as you don’t infect my boyfriend with your sport obsession.             He’d actually want to leave the house then and I’d never have any fun with him then’. Kyuhyun blushed as Heechul gave him a wink before he disappeared out the door.

              Hangeng sat in a pitch black room. He could hear his family hustling and bustling below. Talking and laughing, something Hangeng was getting sick of faking. He knew. He knew that Heechul must have gotten the package. He smiled a twisted smile. ‘He must have been happy. So happy to see us happy. Like we will be. Once Kyuhyun is out of the way. Heechul will be mine once again’ he thought to himself. Hangeng focused his mind as he moved the mouse of his computer. The screen jumping to life, Heechul’s face smiling back at him. He a finger along the background image of Heechul, sighing contently. ‘For now my Princess, this is all I have of you, a mere illusion. Soon, I’ll hold you again. I won’t stop until you are safe in my arms. Don’t worry Rella, I’ll make sure he gets crushed, I’ll make sure that his heart stops beating this time’ Hangeng smirked. He double clicked the little camera sign on his desktop. The screen went black for a second before splitting into four sections. Each section covering some part of the upper Super Junior dorm. Hangeng studied each one before setting on the people seated at a table in the bottom left picture. He knew Leeteuk’s ideas of installing cameras in case of emergencies would come in handy someday. Hangeng doubled clicked the picture, making it come up full screen; he zoomed in to make it clearer. Heechul was seated between Kyuhyun’s legs, laughing and leaning against the younger as they feed each other. Taemin was on Minho’s lap, making big arm motions as they laughed. Key was cuddled up to Jonghyun, sneaking small kisses and smiling like a proud Umma over his ‘children’. It was so happy, so relax. It’d made Hangeng sick. Sick from the fact that that was Kyuhyun’s hand on Heechul thigh, Kyuhyun kissing his check, Kyuhyun who he was pressed back against. It was Kyuhyun’s knee that Heechul had his hand on. Hangeng growled, kicking the computer off. He needed to get rid of Kyuhyun. And he knew just how to do it.

                 Heechul yawned softly, cuddling into the warm scarf Taemin had given him. Everyone had swapped presents and gone home. Key and Jonghyun were heading to visit Key’s grandmother. Taemin and Minho just wanted some time to enjoy an apartment free of the other three boys for a few hours. Kyuhyun had insisted on cleaning up. Leaving Heechul to relax in front of the fire. The glow setting a relaxing and romantic atmosphere in the room. He’d turned off all the lights to create it, wanting nothing but the best for his Kyuhyun. Heechul smiled to himself. He and Kyuhyun had yet to exchange gifts. He knew Kyuhyun wanted to give his to him in privet so it’d be more romantic. As he waited, Heechul could only look back over the last three months together and smile. Eunhyuk and Donghae were right, he’d never been happier then he was right now with Kyuhyun. There was no stress, a few minor complications. Yes, they had their arguments from time to time but it always was solved when the other smiled. For the first time in years, Heechul didn’t feel so alone. He didn’t feel like the pressure of being under the media's eye was going to drown him. He could enjoy his work like he did back when they’d debut. No more worrying about whether that smile was believable because he couldn’t stop smiling knowing who was waiting for him at home.

               Kyuhyun smiled from the door. Just taking in how beautiful Heechul truly was. His eyes reflected the dancing flames of the fire slightly as he smiled to himself. Kyuhyun couldn’t tell if it was happiness or the fire that was making Heechul’s beauty glow so brightly. Kyuhyun didn’t utter a word as he joined Heechul, just simply taking the other into his arms. Neither of them needed to say a word. Both were content with being there. In that moment. The heat from the fire keeping them warm, the feeling of each others arms keeping them safe from harm. Just the feeling of being loved by another. It amazed them that they could feel so much without uttering a word. They just clicked. They didn’t need words to express there feelings. They knew that as Heechul fitted perfectly into Kyuhyun’s arms, fingers weaving with out hesitation or a mistake. Kyuhyun didn’t say a word; he just smiled as he rested his head on the elder’s shoulder. Watching the flames burn brightly before their eyes as if trying to tell them something with the way they danced. Heechul didn’t want to move or speak. He was afraid that the second he did the spell would be broken and nothing would be as special or mesmerising as this moment was. Where they were in sync. They weren’t two separate people in this moment, but they6 were completely at one. A part of each other as lovers should be.

      Kyuhyun the back of Heechul’s hand softly, tracing where the ring was going to rest in a few minutes. He raised Heechul’s small delicate hand, and kissed it softly. Gazing into Heechul’s soft brown eyes. Heechul smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s nose softly. ‘You haven’t opened you’re present yet Hyunnie’ he said softly. Kyuhyun smiled, hugging him gently, ‘I saved the best for last. I’ll open it now baby’. Heechul smiled, handing him the neatly wrapped present. Kyuhyun smiled, weighing it in his hand, stalling as Heechul waited for his reaction. ‘Kyu’ Heechul whined impatiently. Kyuhyun chuckled, carefully opening the present. His breath caught as he laid eyes on the silver frame. He opened out the frame carefully, afraid to damage such a beautiful thing. On the right hand side there was a big picture of the two of them. Kyuhyun was smiling with his arms around Heechul’s waist as Heechul leant forward laughing, his eyes bright and happy. Kyuhyun smiled tracing before moving to the second half of the frame. It contained four small photographs of the two of them. Selca’s they’d taken together on dates and pictures the members had snapped while they shared a cute moment or were sleeping on each other at schedules. Kyuhyun smiled, finally getting his breath back. He placed kisses all over Heechul’s check, ‘I love it almost as much as I love you. Thank you’. Heechul blushed softly, pecking Kyuhyun’s lips in happiness.

           ‘Close your eyes Heechul’ Kyuhyun whispered softly. Heechul nodded, complying with the younger’s instructions. He waited nervously, wondering if Kyuhyun just wanted him to be surprised or if he wanted it to be romantic. Kyuhyun took a deep breath as he slid the box out of his pocket. He flipped open the top, shaking slightly with nerves. He took a deep breath and uttered, ‘You can open them no Chullie’. Heechul blinked his eyes open, searching Kyuhyun’s face. He noted just how nervous the younger seems. It was then that Heechul noticed the outstretched hand that held the velvet box. Where a pair of silver rings with half hearts rested beautifully. Heechul gasped softly as he gazed at his boyfriend. Kyuhyun smiled softly, gulping, ‘I know it’s only be a few months and if you don’t like them then it’s ok. But I had to do this. Heechul, Kim Heechul, you are my reason to wake up everyday. You are what keeps me alive. I can honestly say I have been so much happier since you stepped into my life, even when my love for you was hidden and unrequited. You make me smile and laugh when I want to cry. Even though you frustrate me sometimes and you can be stubborn, I know you love me and I know I will always love you so for now, this is my promise to you. It’s my promise to never break your heart or make you cry, my promise of never leaving or letting you go, of loving you until you find someone more deserving of your beauty. You save me with every smile, every laugh. A life without you is one I don’t ever want to live’. Kyuhyun blinked back the tears as he gazed up at Heechul finally. Heechul gazed back, at a loss for words. Never had anyone in his life treated him like this. Like he was worth it, no one had ever given him a promise or couple ring. All Heechul could do was smile, and choke out a happy laugh mixed with tears as Kyuhyun slipped the smaller ring onto his finger. The slipping the matching on his own. Heechul gazed at the ring in amazement and admiration as Kyuhyun laced their hands together, the hearts on the rings coming together to form a whole one. Kyuhyun cuddled Heechul softly, head on his shoulder, he placed a kiss on his cheek, eyes on their rings, ‘Now, where ever you go, you carry half my heart with you so you’re never alone. I’m always with you. I love you’. And in that moment Heechul had never felt anything so true in his life.

              Later that night, after many kisses and cuddles and other unmentionable things were shared, the other members trickled in one by one. Tired but content with their days. They shared brief stories and comments before heading off to sleep. Heechul woke around 3am, nature calling and forcing him out of his warm bed. He kicked away the half full tray of chocolates that had been sent to Kyuhyun from China. He’d rolled his eyes as Kyuhyun ate them, mouth watering trying to convince Heechul to eat some but seen as none were white chocolate the diva refused. Heechul tiredly found his way back to bed, climbing into the warmth. Heechul yawned, searching for Kyuhyun’s body. His hand came into contact with something cold and wet. Heechul sat up, confused, he the lights. He flicked his eyes to the source of the wetness. His eyes widening as he let out a scream. Kyuhyun was flopped out on his back, sweating dripping off him as he shivered violently. His eyes fluttering wildly behind his eye lids, hair plastered to his faces as his chest heaved with attempts to gain oxygen. Heechul shook him, trying to wake him as tears rolled down his face. Heechul screamed once again, waking the other band members. Unable to do anything but watch as Kyuhyun’s breathing seemed to slow.

A/N: Hey readers!!!! I'm being really evil leaving it like this but I don't know when I'll get a chance to update again cause I'm starrting a 3 day and 2 night 75km walk on Wednesday for TY :'( So it'll be a while and my show is in two weeks D: grrr but expect updates during midterm!!!!! Thank you for all the comments and new subbies! Saranghae! ~ Emmy~

Here's Heechul's outfit for Christmas!

Kyuhyuns!

2min outfits!

And Jongkey!

And the Picture frame!!!