Somethings Are Always Unexpected

Behind Locked Doors

 

The crowds roared. Millions of people chanting ‘Super Junior’ or screaming their names as the lights went down. They bowed and said their thank yous. Just enjoying the rush of performing and be on stage. Each of them drenched with sweat and panting. They were tired but constantly fuelled by the energy of their fans. Heechul’s hair stuck to the sides of his face. His pale cheeks tinged a delicate pink. His eyes bright and sparkling. Kyuhyun smiled, his hair curled with the sweat and heat. His voice and throat raw from everything he’d given to the songs and solos. Sungmin had an arm wrapped around his waist, his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder as they walked off stage laughing and smiling. Kyuhyun glanced back, winking at Heechul who rolled his eyes at him and stuck out his tongue. Heechul was on Siwons back. Waving and blowing kisses to their fans as they left. Kyuhyun laughed, hugging Sungmin to him. He hadn’t had much of a chance to do fan service with Heechul. SM mostly wanted him to focus on Sungmin and Heechul to focus on Siwon while on stage. It was annoying but they knew it meant nothing.

                     Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s head, smiling at his Hyung before walking towards the dressing room. The others were chatting to their manager, the staff or heading to the bathroom. Kyuhyun flicked on the light, welcoming the breath of cold air from the air conditioner. He flopped down on the sofa, closing his eyes. He was exhausted. He’d been up at night searching on the Internet for a present for Heechul. Christmas was in a few weeks and their manager had decided to give them a few days off. The members all planned to visit family or friend and spend Christmas Eve with the members. Heechul and Kyuhyun were the only two not visiting family. Heechul because his was far away and he had a quarrel with his father over something that led to them not talking again. Kyuhyun’s parents were gone visiting relatives abroad so he had no one else to go to. It did bother him though. He’d rather spend his Christmas with his Heechul, watching movies and cuddling. It was his idea of a perfect Christmas.

                 Kyuhyun felt himself starting to drift to sleep in the quiet, waiting for the others to come gather their things and head home. They had few hours off tomorrow before one last show before Christmas, after that they had in Beijing to end the upper Show 3 tour. Kyuhyun heard the door open and voices drift in. He paid them no attention, tuning out so he could rest some. Heechul spotted his boyfriend asleep and motioned to Eunhyuk and Donghae. Donghae nodded, grabbing a bottle of water that he'd gotten from the vending machine backstage. Heechul took out his phone, setting it to record. He laughed as Donghae crept up to the sofa, talking softly, 'Kyuhyunnie..time to get up'. Kyuhyun grumbled something, his eyes firmly shut. Donghae shot an innocent look at the camera as Eunhyuk giggled slightly, leaning over the back of the couch. 'Ok then Cho, have it your way' Eunhyuk sniggered. Before Kyuhyun could question either of the boys or open his eyes, freezing cold water was dumped down his head. Kyuhyun jumped, gasping loudly as the water ran down his back and chest. The room burst out laughing at the confused, soaked and shivering boy sitting on the couch. His teeth chattering as he glared at them all. Heechul stopped recording when Kyuhyun shoot him that glare. He smirked at the younger, 'Lighten up Kyuhyunnie'. Kyuhyun didn't say a word, only sneezed and grabbed his clothes. He stormed out of the room to the bathroom, leaving a dripping trail of water. Heechul frowned as he watched Kyuhyun walk away. Sungmin glared at them, 'Seriously? I know you were joking but he's really tired and he has a sore throat guys'. Donghae hid behind Eunhyuk. Leeteuk shook his head motioning for them to get their stuff and leave.

          Heechul had already changed. He grabbed his bag and went after Kyuhyun. He hated when he upset his Kyu. He hated when Kyuhyun got upset and refused to talk to him or hug him for hours. He needed Kyuhyun's touch and voice. Heechul pushed open the door to the bathroom, just about to call Kyuhyun's name when he met his eyes in the mirror. His jaw dropping at the sight. Kyuhyun had his back to Heechul, facing the mirror. He was gazing at heehaw’s reflection. His shirt in hands, standing in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. Heechul gulped, blushing, stuttering as he tried to fin something to say. Kyuhyun just smirked, turning to face him. He tilted his head, laying his shirt on the skin picking up his jeans. 'Need something Heenim?' Kyuhyun smirked, taking in the blush on his boyfriends face. Heechul shook his head, staring at Kyuhyun's chest, trying to calm himself. He found it hard. Kyuhyun was practically and as beautiful as ever standing there with that dumb smirk on his face. 'Um,...ah..we're leaving soon..so..Hurry’ Heechul managed to get out. Kyuhyun laughed softly, tugging up his jeans, zipping them up. Heechul could breath a little better now that there was less of Kyuhyun on show. He walked toward Heechul, t-shirt in hand and a smile on his face. Kyuhyun lowered his lips to Heechuls ear, kissing under it, handing him the shirt, 'Put it on for me? I'm too tired'. Heechul's hands shook slightly. He stood on his tiptoes, reaching up to pull the shirt over Kyuhyun's head carefully. He didn't want to hurt him. Heechul bit his lip; he could feel Kyuhyuns hands rest on his hips once he put his arms through the sleeves. He let his fingers slowly graze Kyuhyun's sides. Heechul felt Kyuhyun shiver and squirm slightly under his fingertips. He fixed the shirt and gaze up at Kyuhyun. Before he could speak, Kyuhyun's lips were on his and he was being lifted. Heechul wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck as he was set on the sink. Kyuhyun pulled back, placing a kiss on Heechul's forehead.  He stuffed his clothes in a bag and bent down in front of Heechul, smiling. 'Hope on Chullie-ah, I'll carry you to the van baby'. Heechul smiled, clinging to Kyuhyun. He buried his head in the maknae’s hair. Taking in everything he loved about the younger man.

                 Most of the members were in the van by the time they arrived. Donghae smiled as they approached. 'Yah, lovebirds, we left you guys the back seat. Hyukkie and me want the middle to ourselves' Donghae winked as Eunhyuk placed a kiss on Donghae shoulder Heechul hopped off Kyuhyun's back, entering the van. 'Fine by me, more privacy back here. Oh, and keep it down if you two are going to do something. No hurting my baby Hae, got that monkey boy?' Heechul threatened lovingly at the young couple. 'Other way around Hyung, Donghae is the vicious one. Claws like a cat, great for..' Both Heechul and Donghae’s hands hitting him over the head quickly shut up Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun laughed, following the older into the car settling down.  As soon as he was comfortable, Heechuls head landed on his chest. His arms around Kyuhyun's waist. Kyuhyun kissed his head, resting his chin on his head, running a hand through the silky locks. Heechul sighed contently, muttering, 'Talk to me Hyunnie. I want to know something..don't be upset..'. Kyuhyun smiled softly, 'What do you want to know baby?’ Heechul moved to gaze at him softly, looking up from under those dark lashes, 'Do you think we'll make it? Us, as in do you see a future for us?’ Kyuhyun smiled, kissing Heechuls nose, 'You want to know what I really think?’ Heechul nodded gazing at him, moving closer. Kyuhyun took Heechul's face in his hand, his thumbs across his cheekbones. 'I see us together till we are old and grey. I know that one-day, I'm going to get down on one knee and be very selfish and ask you to be mine forever. I see us being in Super Junior for long time. I see us buying a house, and living together. And someday I plan to make you an Umma by adopting a baby and raising it as our own because I know that we'll be a perfect family'. Heechul smiled happily, tears in his eyes, leaning in to kiss Kyuhyun softly and slowly. A sweet kiss, Kyuhyun still holding his face softly. Heechul pulled back, gazing at the man he wanted to spend life with. He buried his head in Kyuhyun's neck, closing his eyes, cuddling into the younger, ' I like that idea BabyKyu, I like it a lot'.

                   Heechul woke up hours later. He rubbed his eyes drowsily, trying to remember how he'd gotten to bed. The last thing he'd remembered was Kyuhyun singing to him in the back of the van and hearing Eunhyuk whisper some erted things to Donghae in front of them. Heechul yawned and stretched. He gazed to his left to see Kyuhyun's bear back, hearing the younger snore softly. He smiled, leaning over to place a kiss on his cheek. He glanced down to see Kyuhyun had dressed him in one of his t-shirts. It smelled like him. Heechul shielded his eyes as his phone buzzed and lit up beside him. He grabbed it, groaning groggily. He scowled when he saw it was an unknown number. Heechul answered, pressing it to his ear, walking out quietly. 'Yah, who ever this is I will come find you and kick your in the morning for calling this ate. Donghae, Eunhyuk I swear if it's you two I'll get you in your sleep. You could have woke Kyuhyunnie from his sleep!’ There was silence on the other end before a familiar voice spoke up. 'Rella...does he love you the way I did and do?’ Heechul felt his insides freeze at the voice and the words. A voice he'd tried to forget. 'H-Hannie...’

 
 
 
 
A/n: Sorry it took so long! My cousin was living with us for a while so I wasn't able to have time alone to write anything! But she's gone home so I'm gonna try update as fast a I can this week to make up for it! To all the new subscribers welcome! And to the old ones, I hope I didn't make you wait to long that you arent annoyed with me for being an and not updating, I love you guys and your comments make me smile. Saranghae <3

27/8/12 A/N I p[osted this chapter ages ago but it got deleted and I finally got it back! So here we go! I'll start updating this again now that I got this chapter back. Sorry for the wait. Saranghae <3