True Love.

Agonizing Fate

 

Your POV :)
 
I knew it.. Eunhyuk and Hana are madly in love with each other. I guess it was a waste of time going back here in Seoul. It's funny how girls RUN from the guys who try to make them happy, and FIGHT for the ones that make them cry.. Like me, I let go of all the guys who I dated and still hoping that Eunhyuk will be the one for me. Guess I was wrong, afterall. Love, is it even worth it? To fall for someone and hope that they catch you? I guess not. My walls are up, and they're never coming down 3
 
I went back to the table and pretended that nothing happened. Sometimes when you love something, it's best to let it go...But what happens if you love something so much, you can't let it go? Eunhyuk, you're making this hard..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: ____! Wait!
 
Hana held my hand and stopped me.
 
Hana: Oppa.. Before you go, please listen to me.
 
I stopped and let her do the talking.
 
Hana: Oppa.. I know I'm not the one you love, yet I still choose you because I don't want to lose you. I guess I wasn't good enough.. And unni deserves your love.. I love you too much to let you go. But if I must, then I will be strong about it. I will hold the pain and the tears inside. 3
 
Eunhyuk: I'm really sorry, Hana. *hugs her*
Hana: *pushes him slowly* Oppa, enough.. You're making this hard. *laughs* Go and chase unni before it's too late.. Maybe I'm going crazy, maybe i should be over you, maybe i shouldn't be hurt as much as i am... but maybe i still want you.. But I'll move on from you.. I'll be fine. Now go! Before I change my mind..
Eunhyuk: *holds her hand* Thank you..
 
I let go of Hana's hand slowly and chased _____. Wait for me, ____.
 
Your POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: _____! ______!
 
I heard his voice and I was shocked. What is he doing in here?
 
You: Where's Hana, Eunhyuk?
 
Before he answered, he kissed me passionately and I wasn't able to breathe.. I pushed him away.
 
You: You jerk. Hana will kill you for this.
Eunhyuk: We broke up. Saw us a while ago? She set me free.
You: What the.. Why?
Eunhyuk: Because all along _____, I love you. When you love someone, you don't give up.. So maybe that's why when it comes to you, I can't give up.. Because, unlike you, I actually loved you...
You: Liar.
Eunhyuk: When you went to Taipei, I realized everything. My mistakes and my true feelings.. I've waited for 4 years, _____. Please come back to me..
 
You: I wasn't yours, Eunhyuk. You were man enough to ask for her name, man enough to ask for her number, man enough to tell her you loved her, be man enough to tell her it's over.
Eunhyuk: It was over for me and Hana.
You: You can't just break up and tell me these things.
Eunhyuk: Is it crazy for me to still love you after all the things we've been though? I still feel the same way about you. I still need you&I miss everything about you.. I want you to be in my life again..
 
The SJ members were there and watched us.
 
Donghae: GO AND GET HER, LEE HYUKJAE YOU PABO!!!
 
You: Before I do that, I just want you to hold me and tell me you love me. But I also want you to prove to me how much I mean to you...
 
Eunhyuk held me that time.. For the first time, the guy I love actually loved me back..
 
Eunhyuk: _____, Today I'm giving my heart to you .. please carefully handle it ,, not because it's my heart. But you are inside it.
You: The moment I met you, I knew I'd love you forever. The moment I saw you, I knew I would never look away. I love you, forever and always, Eunhyuk.
 
We kissed again. It was my first kiss as well. I don't care if he kissed anyone before. I just want to be his last.
 
Eunhyuk: So will you be my girl?
You: Of course.. I love you, my monkey.
 
He hugged me and the SJ members teased the two of us. Eunhyuk stayed together for 3 years and got married. 7 years of love, pain and waiting was worth it after all~
 
THE END :)