Goodbye.

Agonizing Fate

 

This story is composed of two main characters: You, Eunhyuk and his girlfriend, Hana. :) And it'll be written in their own POV :)
 
Your POV
 
We had THAT kind of relationship. Yes, we did. It used to be fun and exciting UNTIL I took it seriously. I remember that time when we used to comfort and help each other and now that was just a part of my memories waiting to be DELETED.
 
I needed to stay away from you and move on. In this way, all mistakes would be corrected. A ticket to Taipei. That's the answer to my problem. I booked a ticket and I am planning to stay there for a very long time. Until when, that is the question. This is the only way to erase you from my life. I went to your friends and bid a temporary farewell.
 
You: Leeteuk oppa, and the rest of SJ, thank you so much for helping me out. *bows*
Leeteuk: No, _____. Thank you. Because of you, our group became stronger.
Donghae: Are you sure about this, ____? Don't you want to see him for the last time?
You: No, oppa. What I had with Eunhyuk is enough and it'll be dificult to go when I see him.
Donghae: Arraseo. *hugs you* Take care, _____. Come back when you can totally say that you've moved on. We'll support you.
 
The SJ members hugged and comforted me at the same time. I remained friends with them and it was great.
 
I bid goodbye and went to the airport asap. I threw my sim card and changed into my roaming number. I deleted his number as well, hoping it would help me. But I realized it didn't. Damn. Since I memorized his number all along.
 
I was able to go the airport on time. I checked in my baggages and boarded the plane. Eunhyuk, I'll never be the same again. Goodbye.