Secrets and Lies

Agonizing Fate

 

Chapter 6: ??? ?? [Secrets and Lies]
 
Hana's POV :)
 
I gathered some information from other people regarding ___. I'll be informal this time. So her name is ___, obviously. 18 years old. No boyfriend since birth. Good in English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese and also a good singer. She hates Math, though. Whatever. Just so as she could stay far enough from us.
 
Sheesh. Might as well sleep. This is giving me so much stress. That unni might not be here, but she's giving me a headache.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: ___, why are you crying?
You: Oppa.. It hurts..
Eunhyuk: What hurts?
You: WHY DID YOU LET ME LOVE YOU... WHY?!
 
I woke up because of that dream. Until here? Damn.. How come you're still on my mind? Why did you have to leave me? Why? That question, still lingers in my mind.
 
I talked to Donghae once again since he's my best friend.
 
Donghae: Pabo to you. You have Hana and you're talking about ____ in front of her?
Eunhyuk: I don't know why I'm like this. Help me.
Donghae: Have you fallen out of love for Hana and started falling in love with ____ and finally realized her worth?
 
I wasn't able to answer. And I don't know if what Donghae said was true.
 
Donghae: Silence means yes.
Eunhyuk: Ya.. I don't really now if I fell in love.. But now I know how important she is to me..
Donghae: Being loved and being important are different. And you're saying that now that she's gone?
 
My heart broke a little with what he said.
 
Hana's POV :)
 
I went to oppa's place and gave him a surprise visit. He forgot his phone, I see. No wonder he didn't answer my calls.. For the moment I thought of him and ____.. Wait a second..
 
Continuation of Hana's POV :)
 
I want to check oppa's messages.. NOOOOOOO. THIS IS AN INVASION OF PRIVACY. But.. come to think of it.. Oppa isn't here anyway.
 
I opened his phone and read all of his text messages in his inbox. All from SJ, I see. Whew. But when I opened the "saved messages" folder, I dropped his phone by accident.
 
_____ AND EUNHYUK, having these kind of conversations behind my back?! Why would oppa do this??!! EOTTOKKE?
 
I started to cry like a kid upon reaching for the phone.
 
Eunhyuk: Hana..
Hana: *crying* Oppa.. were you having an affair with unni?
Eunhyuk: *hugs her* No.. what we had was just a fling.. Mianhae.
Hana: Please don't leave me..
Eunhyuk: I won't.. *kisses her*
 
I didn't get mad and we didn't broke up. I don't want to lose him. What's with that ___ anyway? Is she better than me? I've been asking myself the same thing all over again. But I love him. And he's the only thing I have. I won't let ____ get him.