Abstruse

Agonizing Fate

 

Hana's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk spent time with me and after hours, he went home. He changed a lot. Normally, he would be smiling the whole time. He's difficult to understand. I'm starting to get mad. Because of unni, he became that way. I, too have a best friend. But I don't react in such way that our relationship will be affected.
 
To remove my worries, I asked Donghae oppa about it.
 
Another Phone Call..
 
Hana: Donghae oppa.. sorry to interrupt you..
Donghae: Oh, hi Hana. Is there something wrong?
Hana: Uhm, nothing.. I just want to talk to you about Eunhyuk oppa since he's your best friend.
Donghae: Eunhyuk? Why?
Hana: Have you noticed something about him?
Donghae: *thinks* No.. why?
Hana: This is weird.. he's become an absent-minded monkey..
Donghae: Really? Hmm. Maybe he's just sleepy or tired?
 
Donghae oppa seems to be hiding something from me. Hmm.
 
Hana: Uhm oppa.. anyway.. about ____ unni and Eunhyuk oppa, what do you think of the two of them together? What's their relation?
Donghae: *laughs* Hahaha. They're just best friends. And Eunhyuk owes ____ a lot. ___ is extremely nice and she's our dongsaeng just like you.
Hana: Is that so? Thanks oppa. :)
 
I ended the phone call. These people. I know they are hiding something from me. Might as well call the other members as well.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
____, I thought we are okay.. I am missing you. Even just one text message from you then I'll be fine. Why am I feeling this way? Impossible. Impossible. Lee Hyukjae, get a hold of yourself.
 
This time, I asked Leeteuk hyung for an advice.
 
Phone Call~
 
Eunhyuk: Hyung.. Help me. I've been absent-minded a while ago when I'm with Hana.. Before, we used to talk about a lot of things.. But now? Little by little, it's fading..
Leeteuk: Eh? But who is occupying your mind lately? You know what? Hana is becoming more and more suspicious of you. Is it even appropriate to talk about another girl with your girlfriend around? If I were the girl, I'd smack you.
 
Eunhyuk: How did you know about that??! *shocked*