Absent-Minded

Agonizing Fate

 

Eunhyuk's POV. :)
 
"Goodbye." I read ____'s last message to me. What?! Goodbye? What's the meaning of this?!! This is not what I want. This is not what I've planned. I tried calling her, but no answer.
 
I didn't know what to do that time so I tried calling Donghae.
 
Phone call..
 
Eunhyuk: Ya.. Donghae.. _____..
Donghae: _____ went to Taipei already, Eunhyuk. Just so you know. And she just boarded a while ago.
Eunhyuk: SHE.. WHAT??! SHE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING! I'LL GO THERE RIGHT NOW!
Donghae: *stops him* Pabo. What for? To hurt ___ once again? Didn't you realized that she stayed away because she wanted to move on and forget about you? You're making it hard for her. You have a girlfriend, Eunhyuk. ____ is not your girlfriend. Let her heart heal first.
 
I stopped for a while. Hana is the one I love. But why is it that I prioritize ____ more than her?
 
Donghae: Go to your girlfriend, Lee Hyukjae. She's driving me nuts, asking where you are.
Eunhyuk: Oh! I forgot. Thanks.
 
I went outside to see Hana. But I was still absent-minded that time.
 
Hana: Oppa~ *smiles*
 
It feels like I didn't hear anything.
 
Eunhyuk: _____..
 
That's what I've said and it came out of my mouth unexpectedly instead of calling my girlfriend by her name.
 
Hana: Eunhyuk oppa? I am not ____. Are you out of your mind? *looks at him*
Eunhyuk: Mianhae, jagiya. I found out from Donghae that she went to Taipei and she didn't told me..
 
I thought of an alibi. ______... where are you now?
 
Hana: Is that so? What for? Maybe she wanted to have a vacation on her own. Haha. Oppa, you're so concerned about her. She'll be fine. *smiles* She's your unni, remember?
 
That's what Hana knows. That _____ is like my noona. But as of now, I really don't know how I'm feeling.