Suspicious

Agonizing Fate

 

Hana's POV :)
 
Why.. oh why? ____ unni just went to Taipei and Eunhyuk became absent-minded the whole time. Is that really natural? But why do I feel a little bit jealous? Kim Hana, snap out of it. ____ is both our unni. He's my boyfriend. Enough of this.
 
Hana: Oppa, lets go inside. I'll prepare some strawberry milk for you.
 
I told Eunhyuk. I too was also thinking a lot of things. So annoying. Eunhyuk followed me, but this is the first time seeing him like this.
 
Hana: Ya.. oppa.. what's your problem? You've been like that for so long..
 
I have the right to know. I'm his girlfriend.
 
Eunhyuk: Nothing.. *sighs* I'm just stressed.
 
Stressed because of what? Because of ____ unni? Eunhyuk, I'm starting to get jealous. Even if she's just our unni..
 
Your POV :)
 
New place, new life. Finally, I'm here in Taipei. The weather is cool and I enjoyed the trip. As I arrived, I went outside the plane and explored the airport. Taipei is such a beautiful country. And for sure, I'll be able to forget him here.
 
I took some picture of myself and I went to my apartment here. But my heart still hurts a bit. I called my friend here in Taipei named Chao and told her I am here. Little did I know that she was at the airport the whole time.
 
Chao: Ya, _____! *hugs you*
You: Chao!! It's been a long time!!
 
We talked about a lot of things and gave me a tour and went shopping at the airport. As I saw an object, specifically an Eiffel Tower, it reminded me of Eunhyuk. And there I realized that I was absent-minded the whole time.