Hatred

Agonizing Fate

 

Continuation of Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Leeteuk: Hana called me and the rest of SJ. She's asking the same thing to all of us. What's going on between you and ____, and why are you like this, blah blah blah..
 
I was mad at my girlfriend. Why does she need to tell everyone about this? Now my friends will think that I'm cheating on her. Damn it.
 
Eunhyuk: Then what did you told her?
Leeteuk: I told her you were just friends.
Eunhyuk: Whew. Thanks hyung.
Leeteuk: I gotta go. Bye.
 
Hana's getting on my nerves. I don't want to see her right now. How come I am pushing her away and I want ____ to go back here. I don't understand.. Eottoke?
 
____ and Kim Hana. What's happening? It's like I'm torn between my best friend/unni and my girlfriend. But no.. I can't do this. Hana and I are together and I've already given ____ so much pain.
 
Your POV :)
 
Chao and I are done shopping. From boots to jewelries. And it's on sale! Yaaay! And not only that, I was also given a make-over. I cute my hair, got facial and so much more. That's what I get from being broken hearted. I am now making myself beautiful. Once I go back to Seoul, Eunhyuk will never get me back. I am now happy in Taipei and Chao is ready to support me.
 
Chao: ____, how are you feeling now?
You: I'm kind of tired. But shopping is worth it! And you?
Chao: I was referring to your heart, silly.
 
I thought of that for a while. How am I, really?
 
Chao: *pats your head* You don't have to hurry, ___. Take your time. Hwaiting!
You: *hugs her* Thanks Chao. I can do this.
 
The wound is still fresh, of course. And it isn't easy. But I will do my best. He was able to let me go, and so I had to do the same thing.