Letting Go

Agonizing Fate

 

Your POV :)
 
Seeing Eunhyuk and that girl. I can't explain how I feel. It feels like my heart is mad and in pain at the same time. Damn it. Here I go again. Do I still love him? My heart tells me yes. But I don't want
to ruin their relationship anymore. I had to pretend that everything's fine. The pain.. the pain.. I thought by my return, they wouldn't be together anymore and I will be able to move on. But I guess I was wrong.
 
Eunhyuk: You idiot. You went to Taipei for 4 years and didn't tell me anything about it.
You: Hahaha. So did you miss me? *smirks*
Eunhyuk: PABO!!!
You: Chill, Lee Hyukjae. Hahaha. Hana, mianhae. I just missed teasing this monkey. Hurry up and sit with your girl. She might kill me if I didn't let you.
Hana: Haha, you unni are funny~
 
I told them the highlights of my stay in Taipei. How I spent a lot in just a day for clothes and beauty. How popular SJ is in that country and so much more. Then suddenly, they all asked me a question.
 
Donghae: _____, have you found a new love in Taipei? *smirks*
 
I was shocked by Donghae oppa. The truth is, I had several crushes there and met some cute guys and dated them. But it was so weird because from the moment I started dating other people, I am looking for Eunhyuk's personality the whole time. I wanted no one, but him.
 
You: I've dated some guys back then. But I've never had a relationship yet. Just dating.
Donghae: Hana, sorry for this question. But, _____, have you removed your bitterness, pain and love for Lee Hyukjae here?
 
I wasn't able to speak. Because I know that I STILL LOVE HIM.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
My girlfriend.. and the one I love.. both at the same time and place.. And Donghae asking that kind of question? Damn it. This situation is getting worse. I must do something about it. Hana was uneasy that time and so is ______.
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, what's with that question?
You: Ya, Eunhyuk..
Hana: Oppa.. *grabs his hand*
 
Hana was starting to get sad that time. I can't blame Donghae since I wanted to know if ____ still loves me. Hana knows that when ___ says yes, I would definitely choose her. She took me outside and I followed her.
 
All of the sudden, Hana smiled at me. But I do know that it's fake.
 
Hana's POV :)
 
I couldn't stand it anymore. Eunhyuk oppa will definitely choose unni over me.
 
Eunhyuk: Why are you smiling, Hana?
Hana: Oppa, I knew it.
Eunhyuk: Knew what?
Hana: Stop playing so dumb. I know you still love unni.. *sobs*
 
I hugged Eunhyuk afterwards. Let me hold you for the very last time, oppa. I can't handle the pain of loving you while you're in love with someone else..
 
Hana: Oppa.. you still love her. I can see it in you. How long will it take you to see that I'm not her? You know what? The truth is all that I can hear.. whenever you hold me close..
 
But even I told him those things, I didn't let him go just yet. I need his warmth.. But I guess unni deserves him more than I do.
 
Without hesitations, I kissed his lips and held his face at the same time.. I will cherish this forever.. Oppa, be happy..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Hana kissed me, and I wasn't able to stop her. What's the meaning of this? Before, we used to kiss like it goes on forever, and we smile afterwards. But this time, it felt painful. Not because she forced me, but I can't do anything to make her alright.
 
She stopped and smiled, with tears in her eyes. I looked around, and there was ______ and she saw us kissing.