Chapter 6 : Cute.... when you sleep

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They win!!!! yey, I think i will have to give them something.

Then they come to the room, they were all tired, it's normal.

-Yey, congratulation i give them a big smile.

-WAW!! thanks, hey guys what do you think about going to the karaoke?

everyone said yes and i went too. i went in the same car as eunhyuk, he didn't talk to me, maybe he is angry? but why?

The room was huge and everyone started to have fun but eunhyuk was there and didn't talk, went to him.

-YAH! i give him a hit on his shoulder. - Why don't you sing something, have fun. i said.

-I don't feel like doing that now! maybe he is angry but anyway i went to them, i drink some things, and had a great time!

 

Eunhyuk (POV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkoHTRGoco

They all decided to go to the karaoke, i didn't feel like, i wanted to go home and i wanted you to make some food, but you wanted to go with them, so i had to go, i will not leave you alone with them.

They were having a great time, they were drinking and singing, it was like a party. suddenly i saw Young Mi drinking some thing that siwon gave to her.

I don't think she can drink, i thought to myself.

-YAH! Why don't you sing something, have fun. Oh no, she was already drunk, i have to get her out of here.

-let's go, i said to her, while holding her hand, it was warm.

-I don't want.

-Yah, Eunhyuk let her be, don't be like that.

-Shut up Donghae, don't you see she is already drunk. wait why I'm talking to him he is drunk too. and then again i hold her hand and went to my car.

while i was driving she was feeling unwell.

-Why did you drink, you can't tolerate alcohol!

-Shut Up.. she said

..........pgrrrrrr...........

-YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? she just throw up in my car, and even today I had just  washing it of.

i stopped the car, i went to her side and her face was white, like snow.

-Are you ok? do you need to go to the hospital? i was worried!

-No, it's ok, I'm ok, let's go home.

-Humm, i went again inside the car and drove back home.I left the car and went to her side and grabbed at my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter