this is what i take for loving you?

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkoHTRGoco)

We two got home, Eunhyuk went to take a shower while i went to the kitchen, i made kimchi soup, one thing he likes.

I was still thinking about that. how can i go to school? those girls will kill me for sure, and he will have a hard time with the midea so i can't tell him about those little things, that will  just be one more problem to him, and i don't want to.

when i turn my back i saw him, he was half , he just has a jeans and was all wet.

-If you walk like this in the house you will catch a cold. 

I went to him and grabbed a towel and started drying his hair. He didn't spoke to me, and i was worried, then he grabbed my waist and put me closer to him.

My heart started to beating really fast, i just hope he don't realize it.

-Eunhyuk why are you doing this? i asked while trying to release me, but he hold me more tight.

If you do this i think i will fall for you! i tought to myself.

-Young mi.

He is talking.

-Humm, i stoped trying to release me.

- Do you think you can endure this?

Endure this? all this think, but wait, he is thinking about me and not about him, why? he is always so selfish.  

-I can. but why are you asking?

-In your school, is everything well? or do you have any problem? 

He looked at me with such a eyes,his eyes were deep and showed me caring, they were the most sweet eyes i ever seen and i don't know why but i got stuck in his eyes.

My heart started to beating more and more faster and i was scared that he would realize it.

Do i tell him or not? i don't know! i want to tell him but....

-No, everything is ok! don't worry, i will not let the girls bully me because of this. i lied , i smiled at him, so that way he will not find out about my problems at school.

Then he let me go and started to eat, i was still up looking at him, i think my heart is changing, don't you think?

(...) 

I woke up and open my eyes and.... he wasn't there. where did he went?

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, i ate something that was in the fridge, i went to the room and put this on :http://data.whicdn.com/images/30904048/tumblr_m5vps0myEV1rwxs0mo1_500_large.png

Speaking the truth i didn't want to go to school, i will have to face those girls and now that will be like hell.

I tooke the bus and in a while i was on front of the gate of school, the whole students were looking at me and making stranger faces, even the teachers were like that, i tried to ignore them and make my way to class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter