I love you

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE&feature=relmfu

It has been a mouth since that problem, Me and Eunhyuk, we are fine now, he even went to resolve this problem with yesung, they don't talk very much with eachother, Yesung came to me and i told him that i love him too but not as a lover but as a friend, like sungmin, siwon, shindon, donghae, leeteuk...everyone, i love all of them as a friend...and even that problem with the fans is ok, they aceepet me and eunhyuk together, it was hard at first but now it's ok.

The whole mouth they have been busy because of the new song, sometimes i make some food and take that to them, even when eunhyuk came from the practice room, sometimes i give him a massage, now we are doing fine, we love eachother and that is what matters right now.

But talking about the new music, today is their comeback in the MContdown, and i'm in the room with them, all of them are getting prepared, all of them are nervous, but it's normal, it has been a while and morever it's their first Stage with kangin after he went to the army, he is really nervous.

After a while someone came "Next is Superjunior" said the man, they all got up and went out, Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and take me with him.

"Oppa...where i'm going?" 

"Watching that in the tv is boring, you will be in the backstage..." he said and smiled, i love you so much your babo.

We reached the back stage and one by one went in the stage, Eunhyuk hold my waist and gave me a kiss on the lips, after he break the kiss he said "I love you", I looked at him "I love you too" and he gave me one last kiss and went to the stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nlxo6C4d8 (Watch this stage)

....

They didn't win, but i'm sure next time they will, I think they didn't win because they had hjust realese their album and the other group had realise it a few days ago.

They were a little shocked but it's normal, after that they went  to celebrate, Eunhyuk didn't drink so much, because he can't drink too well and telling the truth he never become drunk, after the party we went home, During the drive car i felt something bad, in my body, i was felling a little bad, my my head hurt, Eunhyuk notice and stoped the car.

"Babe... are you ok?"

"I just fell a little indisposed and my head hurts a little bit."

"Oh...when we got home i will give you some medicine, just wait a little, ok?"

"Humm" 

The pain was a little hard, and when we reached home i went right away to the bathroom, i throw everything i just ate back then, I heard someone knok on the door, it was eunhyk, he came him and hold my waist, he garbbed a towel and gave to me, i cleaned myself.

"Young mi, what is happening?"

"Maybe i just ate something bad in the party. but i'm ok now, don't wory" He hold me in bridal style and put me on the bed... he laied beisd me and hold me tight, and then we fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter