Chapter 4 : My friend

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Leeteuk (POV)  

-Hey guys!

I was thinking about going to see those two, but I don't want to go alone!

-DEH! Said Yesung. He is a friendly guy and I like him very much.

-What bout going to eat breakfast made my Eunhyuk wife? I’m really curious about her, he said that she can cook, and that is delicious and that she sleeps in the couch. I can't believe this guy he is so cold to others.

-Yah, don't you think they want to be alone, Donghae always play with the situation, and he is the most ert of us.

-Shut up Donghae!

-Let's go.

We went to the house, it was beautiful. We open the door but anyone was sleeping in the couch.

- Maybe she is already awake? I said, but anyway we went to the bedroom, and there was something really good. My face was like a huge "O" and the others too.

They were in the bed, their faces were facing each other and eunhyuk was holding her, wow, this is amazing.

-Guys don't you think we have to do something? I was enjoying this.

So then we took pictures of them sleeping and I had a plan!

 

(PLAY THIS SONG IF YOU WANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXk9Th9gsjM

ME (POV) 

I was felling warm and some skin, but it feels good, so I didn't want to wake up, I came close to the warm "thing"

-Do you like begin like this? I know this voice, wow ! I open my eyes and it was eunhyuk, he was holding me and I was close to his body, I could feel his abs and Omg, they were amazing. But stop Young mi.

I pushed him away from me and sat on the bed, I could feel my whole body hot and some butterflies in my stomach!

-What are you doing? I asked.

-we are married right? This would happen! He gives me a naughty smile! that guy is such a jerk, I run away to the bathroom, I fell kneeling on the floor, my heart was beating so hard that it seemed he was going out, every time I remember being in that position my body became warm and hotter, but it felt good.

Eunhyuk abs: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfijdj3wGL1qch7up.jpg

                             http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kmgy4hao1r5ri3m.jpg

 

- But what is happening to me.

 

Eunhyuk (POV)

I didn't want to wake up, it was warm begin like this with her, I don't know why but I didn't wake up, and then she came closer to me.

-Do you like begin like this?

It was funny making her embarrassed, she was cute.

-What are you doing? She asked, she doesn’t know what to talk. So I wanted to make her more... I don't know.

-we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter