......

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucu3ze9NsNM

Jong-woon oppa? I said...the back of the man in front of me looked like him. I kept telling myself that it wasn't but.....

I was far away from him so he couldn't hear...i tought twice about going to that man...if he is a kiddnaper or something worse? but i had a felling that he wasn't that and was a good guy. I started walking to him and when i was very near to him i called is name.

Jong-woon oppa? my heart started beating fast, i was becaming nervous and scared. Then the man looked back, it was to dark to see him and i just could see somethings, the man got up.

Young mi? what are you doing here? i knew that voice but my brain wasn't working right now.

Who are you? i  can't see you very clear! I tried to get more close to him, i was curious to see who it was but suddenlya flash came in my head.

-Yesung oppa? Yeah, that's right..it was him..it was is voice, is unique voice

-Ne..it's me..who did you tought it was?  yeah, he was right..what was i thinking

-Ah...i just couldn't see your face so i was scared, i'm sorry oppa. 

-Ah, nevermind, but anyway what are you doing here?

-I couln'd sleep so i wanted to walk and i found you. I smiled and he smiled back, he is really a nice guy.

-And you? i just told him my reson and now it's his turn.

-The same,but he looked away, telling the truth i didn't belive but...i didn't say anything. He sat on a rock and i did the same, there the air was so fresh and there was a sweet smeel, i don't if it was from him or from the nature, but was nice and warm.

Yesung kept looking at the sky, it semeed he was thinking deep about something..something very important.

-Oppa? what are thinking? He looked at me

-About someone. wow..about someone..maybe a special perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter