Please Forgive me

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Play this Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B-W7jL2Jx8

 

It has been two days since that day, Eunhyuk didn't talked to me and Yesung wasn't at home all the time, I told Sungmin and the others what happend when i was little and al of them now understand me, they say for me to wait until eunhyuk become more calm, because he is very hurt, All the time everyone is with me trying to make me laugh, sometimes it works, but i'm to sad to laugh in this moment, When Eunhyuk and i make eyes contact he avoid and go away, since then i didn't sleep in the room and sleep in the couch, i think It's the best for now.

We were now back to Seul, all of  them went to Sm bulding and i went home, maybe a moment alone it' the best, when he came home i will try talking to him...but i'm scared...i'm scared of losing him. I reached home and went to the bathoom, i made Dinner, I waited for him but he didn't come, my eyes were heavy and i laied my head on the table, and fall asleep. " Let this be a Nightmare"

Eunhyuk (POV)

We were all in the practice room, i was dancing like crazy, i just want to forget everything right now! Yesung was there too, telling the truth i wanted to beat him so much, but I will not do that just because of the member's and because of her, i can't look at her now, i don't now what to do, i know that sometimes in the middle of the night she cry, and i want to hold her, to kiss her, to take her by my side, but this is to difficult.

When the music stoped, all of us laid on the floor, all of them were tired, we were coming with a new song, and it was just to tired.

" Good job guys, now get up and let's go home" Leeteuk said, all of them got up, but i didn't want to go home now, i just stayed like that.

"Go home first, i will stay here" I said, everyone left, but then i felt someone holding my arm, i turn around and it was Leeteuk, he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter