I love you !?

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I could feel some warm sunshine in my face, there was a sweet smeel in the air, and my body was touching something very warm, i open my eyes, its was him, i stayed a while looking at him.

Then i remember what happend last night! i was embarrassed because of the kiss, calling him oppa and for tell him to sleep with me.

I tried to take his hands from my waist and went to the kitchen to make somethig good. I think you are making me falling in love with you. i tought to myself, Today i had school but i skip, i don't want to face those people again. i hate them.

Suddenly i heard someone coming, i looked and it was eunhyuk, his hair was a mess but was very y and his shirt was a "v" wich make him becaming more y. i tried to hide my face from him, my face was becaming red.

He came to me and i became nervous.

-Oppa!? do you need something? i asked him. he looked at me with such a eyes, they were lovely.

-Are you going to school today? he asked, his face was serious, i i knew why!

i turn back and started making what i was making. - No! but why do you ask!

He let go a sight and hold my waist, he put his head in my shoulder. my heart was beating like crazy.

-Oppa what are you doing? mi voice was breaking. i turn around and my face was facing his.

-I don't know why i want to hug you so much, i don't know why i want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter