KISS

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I took a bus, in a while i reached my house. the lights were off, so that means he is not at home, i think i will change myself and clean the blood in my clothes,i don't want him to see this.

While i was taking a shower tears came falling from my face, i couldn't take them back anymore, it was so much things to endure, but i have to think about him too.

After the shower i put something comfortable :http://data.whicdn.com/images/31076407/tumblr_llwmbmAEi71qbfxrwo1_500_large_large.png

Suddenly i heard the door open i went right to the living room, and there was him.

-Today you came early!? i said.

-Deh! the practice end early today. he said while putting his stuff in the floor.

-And why didn't you answer my calls? he looked at me, i have to lie, right?

- AH... that. i turn around..i don't know what to say. - I left my phone on the bathroom in the morning, so i couldn't know that you were calling! i lied.

Sorry for lying to you, i'm really sorry. 

Eunhyuk (pov)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eQdUTUphwk

Something is strange, she isn't someone that forget about there own stuff. after i asked that she went to the kitchen i went to change my clothes when i saw..... her clothes...there is blood!?

But how? what happend?? maybe....

i went right next to her.

-YAH! Young mi. she turn arround and her face was really shocked when she saw that i had her clothes with blood in my hand. - What is the meaning of this? Why do you have blood in your clothes? i asked.

She tried to grabb her clothes but i didn't let go. I throw her clothes to the floor and grabbd her harm. and made her to face me.

-HA... let me go eunhyuk! she yelled.

-No, i will not let you go until you tell me what happend! so, now speak!

-Nothing happend, really! she didn't want to face me

-NOTHING! YOU HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR CLOTHES AND IS NOTHING! i yelled, i was so angry, but not with her, but the people that made this to her.

She didn't want to tell me anything and i let her go, i really don't know what to do! i want to protect her but i end up hurting her more and more.

I have to take care of the media, and of that girls!

-Young mi! please tell me! i asked, this time a bit relaxed.

The tears came falling from her face, she was so weak, she was like a baby, a little baby, i hold her so tigh, she hold me too and started to cry, more and more, her pain was so huge that i couldn't belive.

We stayed like that for a long time, when she calmed herself i asked her to tell me everything!

-I don't belive they did that to you! and why didn't you told me?

I wiped the tears in her face, her skin was very soft. and then again i hold her, maybe i will ask this tomorrow, now she isn't well!

-Eunhyuk, sorry! i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter