Chapter 10 : What will happend now?

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Play this song if you want :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ErgffP0wVw

 

While they were prating i was thinking really hard about what soon-man wanted to talk about. 

Maybe i did something wrong or....the marriage is over? no that can't be true. but anyway something is really strange. i i don't know.

-Young mi-ssii don't think so much about that. Suddenly Yesung sat beside.

-Arasso, i said while giving him a smile, for me he is my best friend inside of super junior. he is the most caring person there and i fell that i can talk everything to him.

The practice took a while, they were all sweating and gain breath. they all sat on the floor and then Leeteuk get up.

-It's over, let's go home. but eunhyuk don't forget that you and young mi-ssi have to go to soon-man.

-Arasso, i didn't forgot. he said while getting up.

He came closer to me and grabbed my harm -Let's go. he said

We went out,  i was felling a bit anxious because of them matter, i was scared that something had happened.

Eunhyuk didn't talk while we were on our way to the office, i think he was nervous too, by his look i could tell that. Sometimes when we were on our way some people came to talk to eunhyuk, they were all nice people. Suddenly we reached the office of Soon-man.

Euhyun knock the door, someone told - Come in.

It's time, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter