Chapter 1 : i'm a good girl? right?

I'm Married but........with
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Every Morning is the same; my father would come to my room and would wake me up like if I was a dog,  I do everything to make them happy but I think this don't work, every day I study, i tried very hard to take very good grades but they just do one thing, complain.

I put my uniform and went to school, today the weather was greet, the sakura trees were beautiful, that make me a little happy.

-Today I have a Math test! Hwaithing Young Mi. said in a loud voice

I don't like to go to school, I don't have friends and some of the people of my class Bully me, I just hate my life, but there is one thing that make me happy, one person very special, my friend, he went to the states when I was 5 years old, and since then we never talked.

As i reached school i heard the beal rang, so i started tto run to class, no i said it wrong,  was late for hell.

(....)

-wow, it's over, and it went well, good thing. It was lunch time; I went out and went to my secret place. It was on the hill behind the school, the Cherry Blossom trees were so beautiful and I could even feel their own fragrance. In that place I could fell peace, I could forget about everything.

-WAW!! They are so cute, don't you think? Some girls were in the hill and were reading some magazine, they were talking about some bands, I think, telling the truth I don't have any interested in k-pop, moreover in these boys. Suddenly the girls walked away and i could finally be at peaceful but  then i notice they had left their magazine, and I grabbed her.

I open it and there were some beautiful guys, they were cute and y! Wait, don't think that Young mi, and don’t waste your time with these things.

-But they are really beautiful, they are like angels.

 

The school ended very quickly today, as always some girls in my class enjoyed me but I ignored it. I took the bus and went home. When I got home, the lights were all out, it wasn't normal; my mother at this time should to be making dinner.

I open the door - Mom....is anyone in home? No one answer, I turn the light on, I went to their room, but no one was in home. It was strange.

Suddenly I saw an envelope on the dining table, it says, to Young Mi.

I open the letter and started reading.

 

Young Mi, right Now me and your dad are going to travel,

We hate begin here and we don't want to take care of you anymore,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter