Chapter 8

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

'Beep...Beep...Beep...' Was the sound of your operator. Myungsoo who was in the bed next to you, eyes were still shut tight. The door slowly opened, Sunggyu who peeked in sighed by the sight of you and Myungsoo still asleep. He slowly walked to your side, and Myungsoo's side. 

"When will you both wake up? Hyri-rin has been waiting for you both for such a long time now." Sunggyu whispered as he set the flowers on the nightstand. 

"Hyung." Sungjong inhaled as he walked into the room, Sunggyu turned around to see his younger brother. 

"What is it?" Sunggyu asked 

"Umma and appa called, they both heard about what happened. They said when ever ~~~~ and Myungsoo wakes up, we should get to Seoul." Sungjong sighed. 

"If they both even wake up." Sunggyu inhaled then exhaled 

"Hyung, we should get going the company dinner is tonight." Hoya said as he walked into the room, Sunggyu nodded his head, then walked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-tG7Mtabpc

"My heart says it'll only be for you, but my mind changes. Each time I think about you, it's pain. Sometimes I feel like you're not there. Sometimes I feel like my heart doesn't beat for you. Sometimes I feel like you don't even love me. Sometimes I feel like you're not here for me. Sometimes I feel like when you tell me you love me it's a lie. Sometimes I feel like when I need someone to lean on, your not there for me to lean on you, and tell you all my problems. Everyday time is passing, each time my heart beats, I tell you it only beats for you, but my mind is now off you. I guess each new step I take it to you. Each new air I breathe it's not for you but for me. I can hear your soft whisperes about me. I wanted to tell you this but..."  

Beep~ Beep~ Beep~ Beeeeeppp~~~

The sound of your heart dropping came to a loud beeping sound, tears slowly streaming down your face, doctors and nurses rushing in giving you an air pumper and connecting a tube to your mouth. Pressing onto your chest.

"Check one!" The doctor yelled as they took a electric manic and pressed it agasint your chest, tazzing your body.

"Check two!" The doctor yelled tazzing your body again.

"Turn it to 180!" The doctor yelled tazzing your body all over again. Sunny and TeenFinite rushed into the room panting with tears in their eyes.

"What's wrong?!" CAP yelled

"Sir, please calm down."

"~~~~! ~~~~!" Ricky sobbed

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hyri-rin sobbed.

"Mommy~ Mommy~" you heard the soft yells heard from Hyri-rin. "~~~~! ~~~~!" you heard Ricky's voice call, your breathing becoming slower. "Baby~ Please don't leave me~" you could hear another voice saying. "Baby~ I love you~ I love you more than anything~ Baby~ wake up~" The voice that belonged to your husband Kim Myungsoo whispered. "Daddy~ Daddy~" you heard Hyri-rin call. You felt a pair of soft hands touch yours, tears fell more and more from your body as the doctor try to save your life. 

"She's trying to live." The doctor inhaled as he shocked your body again. 

Beep...Beep...Beep..

Your heart beat got into the normal beat now, everyone inhaled then exhaled. Smiles on everyone's face, Myungsoo who was awake looked at you and kissed your forehead. 

"Daddy, why isn't mommy awake yet?" Hyri-rin asked in a soft voice. 

"Baby, daddy doesn't know as well." Myungsoo said in a soft cracked voice. 

"How long have I've been asleep?" Myungsoo softley asked 

"You've been asleep for 4 weeks now, and ~~~~, I don't know." Sunggyu sighed as he sat down.

"I hope she's okay..." Myungsoo whispered under his breath as he stared at your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"The little girl, told her mother that she loves the little boy more than anything." Hyri-rin read out of her book. As she smiled at you, and kept reading.  Sunddly your hand slowly moved, your eyes slowly opening, you tried to utter a word. 

"H-H..." your lips slowly trying to move. Hyri-rin slowly looked up to see your eyes slowly opening. 

"Mommy! MOMMY! MOMMY! You're awake?!" Hyri-rin smiled, Myungsoo who was be wheeledchaired by Sunggyu came rushing in. 

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy's, waking up!" Hyri-rin beamed Myungsoo cupped your hand, as tears filled his eyes. 

"Babe? Are you awake? Babe, answer me," Myungsoo said as he held your hand tightly. 

"O-oppa..." you uttered with your breathing becoming slow and smooth. "Oppa..." 

"Babe! Are you okay? Babe..." Myungsoo smiled as tears ran down his cheeks. "Go get the doctor! GO!" 

Sunggyu ran out to get a doctor, as the doctor came in and checked your blood to see that you were okay and awake now, tears of joy still running down Myungsoo's cheeks. 

"Oppa." You weakly smiled, Myungsoo cupped your face. 

"Babe, can you hear me?" He smiled you slowly nodded your head. 

"Mommy! I'm so happy that you're awake." Hyri-rin beamed as she kissed your cheek. 

"How long have I've been asleep?" You whispered with your soft voice. 

"For about a month now." Myungsoo smiled, you smiled back. 

"Thank you for taking good care, and waiting for me, to wakeing up." you smiled, Myungsoo shook his head lightly. 

"Ani, I was the one who made you hurt, remember ~~~~ I love you, and no else." Myungsoo smiled, you smiled with him and slowly kissed Hyri-rin's cheek. 

"Mommy, I've missed you so much." She smiled. 

"I missed you too, aigoo~" you softly said. 

"Mommy, what happened to your neck?" Hyri-rin asked as she pointed to your neck that was wrapped by a white cloth. 

"Nothing, don't worry about it." you whispered 

"Do it hurt?" Sunggyu asked you shook your head. 

"Not as much now, but how are Teen Top and Infinite?" you asked Sunggyu sighed 

"We are not doing so good." Sunggyu inhaled 

"Why not?" you asked trying not to sound so nosey. 

"Well, my job got cut off, from China to here they couldn't make it." Sunggyu started 

"Who didn't?" you asked 

"The goverment from China, he couldn't make it to the dinner party last week." Sunggyu sighed as he sat down, "Also CAP's company was hacked." you frowned 

"Hacked? What do you mean?" you asked 

"I mean their work was copy by another company." Sunggyu sighed 

"What about Myungsoo's?" you asked while looking at Myungsoo who's head was hanging low. 

"Myungsoo's company is fine, nothing's wrong with it." Sunggyu smiled, "At least his work is still up and running." you smiled and nodded your head, Myungsoo looked up at you with a smile. 

"Tomorrow, is when we have to head back to Seoul." 

"Already? But...Hyri-rin..." you whispered while looking at Hyri-rin who just was looking at her legs. 

"Mommy. Daddy, it's okay. I'm ready to go back and face the true world." Hyri-rin whispered "Just another 12 years won't hurt me, right?" you smiled at your tough daughter, but inside you know she's hurt and crying her heart out. 

"When we get to Seoul, remember that tree that Dae-Jung said to go to?" Sunggyu smiled, Hyri-rin nodded.

"I'll take you there, and you'll get to hang up all of your 30 star jars that you have." He smiled, Hyri-rin nodded her head. 

"Thank you, uncle Sunggyu." 

"It's okay, no need to worry." Sunggyu smiled and patted her head. 

"Hehe, Uncle Sunggyu~" Hyri-rin giggled. 

----

As you and TeenFinite landed into Seoul once more, you inhaled the sent and smiled. 

"Hyri-rin-ah~, let mommy help you." you smiled as you pushed her wheelchair into the house. 

"Mommy, can we go and see the tree now? I've already made 31 stars, it's already been a month now that Dae-Jung oppa has left." Hyri-rin said sadly, you smiled. 

"Neh, let's go take a shower and get ready first." you smiled she nodded her head, as Chunji carried her up to her room to take a shower. 

As soon as Myungsoo was done putting on his shoes, you and Hyri-rin and Myungsoo got into the car and headed out to the tree. 

When you guys arvied.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3VLrebba3FKsgBfF1LwYf

It was the brigde that you had to cross to be over to the right tree. 

"Dae-Jung said that we have to walk till the end of the forest and this tree, should be the biggest one." Hyri-rin smiled you and Myungsoo nodded and pushed her wheelchair to the end of the forest. 

There it was stood a big tree...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqMFDOyJYOQY7i6qH_9iq

"Mommy, it's so pretty..." Hyri-rin smiled you smiled at her. 

"Now, Hyri-rin. Where are your stars?" Myungsoo smiled. 

"Right here, daddy." She smiled as Myungsoo put her over his shoulder and she put the stars up, but sunddenly a light flashed at her, making her flinch. She reached out to grab it, and it was a necklace. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe8BiLjkaziHYSI1Ogzfb

"Daddy, this is a necklace...." Hyri-rin smiled 

Hanging on there was a little note. 

You made it Hyri-rin, you've seen our tree of love now. Here's something that you'll have to keep, and in 12 years when I come back, you'll be my bride. Love, Dae-Jung oppa. 

"Mommy! Daddy! Look, Dae-Jung left this for me!" Hyri-rin smiled as she put it around her neck. 

"Now Hyri-rin, look out to sea and maybe you can hear his voice." you smiled as she looked out to sea and closed her eyes. 

"Hyri-rin-ah~ I love you~" 

She heard Dae-Jung's voice she smiled as she opened her eyes. 

"Mommy, his heart is really here with me." Hyri-rin beamed as she cupped the necklace with one hand and smiled. 

Finally Hyri-rin hung up her last star, with a smile, it was 6 o'clock and the sun was setting. 

But when Hyri-rin looked back to the tree, when the sun was setting it wasn't the same tree that was by the sea, it was a tree that was being hit by the sunlight. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyoRkhttuuMRzaKDSUORU

Hyri-rin gasped because the tree changed and now was be surronded by the sun's light. 

"Mommy, daddy." Hyri-rin smiled, you and Myungsoo turned around to see the tree, both of you gasped but smiled. 

"Maybe, Dae-Jung forgot to say that this tree is magical." Myungsoo smiled as Hyri-rin nodded then rolled her wheels back to the car, she smiled then held both of you and Myungsoo's hand. 

"Mommy and Daddy promise me that you'll love each other more than ever." She smiled. 

"We promise." You and Myungsoo said together with a smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SOOOO SOLY for not updating!! I'm really really really soly!! I really hope that you guys enjoy~ XD