Chapter 11

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

Hyri-rin looked out the window with a sad face Suddenly the house phone rang, she sighed. Then wheeled her chair over. 

"Hello?" She said into the phone. 

"Uh, neh, Annyeonghasayo. Is Kim Hyri-rin there?" A voice asked. 

"Neh, she's talking." Hyri-rin answered 

"HYRI-RIN! It's me! DaeJung oppa!" DaeJung beamed. 

"Oh! Oppa!" She beamed. 

"Aigoo~ you don't sound so happy to talk to me?"  DaeJung frowned. 

"Because I don't." Hyri-rin said without thinking. DaeJung frowned. 

"What's wrong?" DaeJung asked. 

"You love Lily more than you love me don't you?!" She yelled, making DaeJung startled. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked her confused. 

"Don't act confused! You and her are married!" She shouted. 

"No, I'm not married to her, who said?" He asked 

"She said. I did. Everyone did!" She shouted. 

"HYRI-RIN! If you're just going to say this why do I even love you?!" DaeJung yelled. 

"Why do you even love me?" She whispered as tears ran down her cheeks. 

"Hyri-rin, why are you like this? What happened to the Kim Hyri-rin I know?" DaeJung whispered as tears slowly begun to fall out of his eyes. 

"That person is dead...." She whispered 

"How? Why?" He asked 

"Because everyone that she loved....eaither....hates her.....or.....wishes for her to die......." She whispered as she slowly dropped the phone, tears slowly fell from her eyes, as her head titled back. 

"Hyri-rin? what do you mean? Hyri-rin? Hello?! HELLO?! HYRI-RIN?! YAH! YAH!" DaeJung yelled into the phone. 

Hyri-rin's body slowly breathed, her eyes slowly closed, in her other hand was a bottle....a bottle of poison...*If you think how in the world, she got it.....that girl Lily gave it to her, and told her to drink her, because it'll make her better looking and everyone will love her more.* 

slowly filled foam. 

"Hyri-rin, what-HYRI-RIN!" Chunji yelled while running over to Hyri-rin. 

"HYRI-RIN! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" He yelled, as he picked her up and rushed her to the hospital. 

Once they arrived there, Chunji screamed for help. 

"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" He screamed.

"Hyri-rin....please...please be okay...." He sobbed. As soon as he let go of Hyri-rin's hand, he ran up to your room.

~~~~~~

You were messing around with Myungsoo's hair, until the door busted open. 

"MYUNGSOO! ~~~~!" Chunji came in panting. 

"What's wrong? Are you oka-" you started but was cut off. 

"HYRI-RIN! SHE-" Chunji started. 

"She what?!" you shouted. 

"SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL! SHE DRANK SOME POISON!" Chunji screamed, you and Myungsoo shot up, Myungsoo ran toawrd the ER room, as you and Chunji slowly followed behind. Myungsoo ran to the door banging on it.

"HYRI-RIN!" He sobbed..."This is all...my fault...." he sobbed you touched his shoulder...

"No...no...it's not...." you whispered, you both sat down...and waited..and waited....

Finally the door opened, the doctor came out, you and Myungsoo rushed to him.

"How's my daughter?!" Myungsoo asked the doctor sighed.

"Please follow me to my office..." the doctor sighed, as you and Myungsoo followed him.

"Chunji you go back home..." you weakly said, he nodded then left.

As you and Myungsoo sat down, the doctor began.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, you both are very lucky that the poison did not go and touch her heart. What on Earth were you both thinking about leaving your daughter to touch such kind of poison?! She's still very young, she could have died!" The doctor's angry voice yelled. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't know how she got that poison, in the Kim Family no one uses poison." Myungsoo said with a light frown.

"Then how would she get a reach of that?"  Myungsoo frowned.!

"Oppa...." You whispered. Myungsoo pulled you into a hug. 

"Mr. Kim, Hyri-Rin is still young. She will have to stay in the hospital for about a month and let us run testes before she can go back home. Are you okay with that?" The doctor asked. 

"If that's a way to help her then I agree." Myungsoo nodded. 

"Doctor can we please see her?" You asked the doctor nodded. As you and Myungsoo followed him into the ER room, he made you both wear a hospital gown. As you and Myungsoo entutered the room. Hot tears slowly rolled down your cheeks. Hyri-Rin's eyes were closed and there was a tube in and her nose. 

"Awh. My poor baby." You sobbed. You pushed the strads of hair out of her face. 

"Daddy's sorry...." Myungsoo whispered. 

"It's going to take about a week to take out all the poison. But she's going to be okay." The nurse added. 

"Thank you." You whispered. "My poor little girl...I'm sorry for making you go through so much ." 

"Baby please wake up..." Myungsoo whispered as he held onto Hyri-Rin's hand. 

You and Myungsoo,  looked at your daughter as tears ran down both your cheeks. Myungsoo hugged you tightly as you sobbed into his chest. Hours past as you and Myungsoo sat there just looking at her. The doctor finally came in and told you and Myungsoo that you big had to leave because you both have been in there for far to long. 

"Sir, please." The doctor said to Myungsoo. 

"You have to make my daughter better." Myungsoo growled in a low voice. 

"I will try my best." "Don't say you'll try your best! You will do your best!" "Yeh, Master Myungsoo." "You're known as the family doctor and you'll do your best." After that you and Myungsoo headed to your room. He helped you up onto the bed. 

"You should sleep. You must be tired." "Ani." "Well sleep for the baby at least?" "Neh, Oppa." You smiled he nodded. You slowly closed your eyes.