Chapter 17

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

As Hyri-rin drove her car up to the parking lot of the park, she took out the basket of the last 10 star bottles. She walked all the way to the tree with a soft sigh. 

She slowly set the mini star bottles onto the tree. 

"Why did you cancel our marriage?" A voice suddenly said making Hyri-rin drop her last bottle. She turned around.

"D-Dae-Jung?" She gasped

"Is this all because of me?" He asked while walking closer to Hyri-rin.

"Don't come....." She whispered while stepping back. Dae-Jung stopped in his steps.

"Has it already been 18 years?" She asked as she looked up at Dae-Jung.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqBsGHUOzDnJs_eZuUMDD

Dae-Jung (Age:18) *He's just the leader from CN Blue~ Ah~ Younghwa~* 

"It has....18 years of waiting and tears..." Dae-Jung said with tears in his eyes. 

"Tears? Or just heart broken?" Hyri-rin looked up at him with tears in her eyes. 

"What happen to you on that day of the phone call?" Dae-Jung asked, Hyri-rin looked back to the ground. She didn't answer, Dae-Jung stepped a step foward. 

"If you-" Hyri-rin started but was cut off by another person. 

"Oh! Oppa!" She heard a voice beam, she looked up to see the girl.....Lily. 

"Lily? What are you doing here?" Dae-Jung asked 

"Oppa, I was going to ask you-" Lily was cut off by Hyri-rin. 

"Looks like you brought your wife." Hyri-rin said with a sniff.

"Omo! Is that Hyri-rin? Kim Hyri-rin? Omo~ It's been a long time my friend." Lily faked a beam. Dae-Jung looked at you, you didn't look at him though.

"Why are you both here?" Lily asked while hooking arms with Dae-Jung.

"I was just leaving." Hyri-rin said then walked away, Dae-Jung followed her gaze, she was crying even more. He pushed Lily away and ran after Hyri-rin. He grabbed her arm and turned her around, she looked at him with teary eyes.

"Why-why would you say that? Sh-" Dae-Jung started.

"I heard everything. Maybe I was young and stupid. Young in love. Now I take all my words back. Go back and love your wife." Hyri-rin said while turning back around and running to her car.

"HYRI-RIN!" Dae-Jung shouted as he followed her, but was too late. He got into his car and followed after her.

~~~~~

"Ah! Oppa!" So Eun beamed as she laughed at Chunji.

"Umma. Appa. Can I get a car or something?" Kyungsoo asked while you and Myungsoo shook your heads.

"No, not now." "Aish." Kyungsoo cursed as he stood up, while walking to the door. The door flew open and in came a crying Hyri-rin. Everyone's attention shifted to her as she ran into her room.

"Noona!" Kyungsoo shouted after her. Suddenly there was a boy who came but stopped at the door. 

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked 

"May I please speak to Hyri-rin?" He asked as his panting calmed down. 

"You didn't answer my question. Who are you?" Kyungsoo growled. 

"I'm Dae-Jung." Dae-Jung answered, you and Myungsoo gasped then stood up and went to the door. 

"Omo, Dae-Jung? Nam Dae-Jung?" You asked 

"Neh, Annyeonghasayo Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He bowed 

"Young man, it's been over 18 years now. Why is my daughter crying?" Myungsoo asked 

"Yeah! why did you make my sister cry?" Kyungsoo growled as you glared toward him. 

"Mr. Kim, it's not like what you think. I didn't mean too. She thinks that I'm married to this girl, but I'm not. I tried to explain to her but she wouldn't listen." Dae-Jung explained. Myungsoo frowned but nodded his head. 

"May I please talk to her?" 

"Maybe you should give her some space. I think she'll open up again. Don't worry Dae-Jung. We will tell you when she's ready to talk to you." You smiled, he gave you a small nod. 

"Thank you." He bowed then turned around to leave, you heard him to a deep sniff, when he bowed again, you saw tears already pouring down his cheeks. 

You and Myungsoo looked at each other. 

You headed toward Hyri-rin's room adn knocked on the door. 

"Hyri-rin, open up. It's umma." you said, she slowly opened the door but to see Hyri-rin still in tears. You came in, and hugged her. 

"Omo, my little angel." You gasped she sobbed into your chest. You walked her over to the bed, as she laid her head on your lap. You brushed her hair with your fingers. 

"My angel, why are you crying?" You asked in a soft voice. 

"Umma, Dae-Jung lied to me....he never promised to marry me...he promised another girl..." she sobbed you shook your head. 

"No it's not like that. He didn't mean anything like that." You softly smiled. 

"Then what does he mean?" "He means, he really loves you. He doesn't want to loose you, because he loves you too much. And that he can't image life without you. You know, when he left he was crying really hard." you explained. Hyri-rin looked up at you. 

"Umma, he followed me home?" she gasped. You slowly nodded your head, but you laid her head back down. "Just close your eyes and you'll be in my arms once again~" you slowly begun to sang in your soft voice. "Don't worry my angel~ Nothing is going to happen to you~ You'll be safe and sound with me~" 

Next thing you knew, Hyri-rin was sleeping. You placed her head down and kissed her forehead. 

"Sleep tight my angel." you smiled then headed out of her room into you and Myungsoo's.