Chapter 14

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

 "Okay, you 12 go over there. You and 12 go there. The 10 of you all have to climb this. Everything is safe." The head poilce said as everyone nodded then got ready to go. 

Eun-Jung looked to the top of the Osaka Castle. 

"Sunggyu-ssi, I have to go in there." she said. Sunggyu glared at her. 

"No, you can't. You could get killed." 

"Sunggyu-ssi, I have too. If I go, Jiyeon will never know they you all are here. Let me go and get her attention." Eun-Jung said as Sunggyu shook his head. 

"You promised Niel, that you wouldn't get hurt." Sunggyu said in a stiff voice. 

"And I promised myself to not fail this." Eun-Jung answered. Eun-Jung went to the entrence and walked in. 

"Aish." Sunggyu cursed, as he watched the man slowly walked in and climb the building. 

~~~~~~~

"Aigoo~" Jiyeon laughed as she touched Sunny's face. 

"Don't use your hands to touch me!" She shouted. 

"Omo. Don't worry...because my dirty hands will be the one killing you." Jiyeon smirked. 

"Oh! Unnie, I heard she's pregnant again." Jiyeon looked at Sunny with a light smirk. 

"DON'T HURT THEM!" So Eun yelled. 

"Then should we hurt you?" Jiyeon smirked. 

"NO! AHHHH!!!!" So Eun yelled as the T-ara members took So Eun and beated her up. 

"Y-You will pay f-for this!" So Eun yelled. Jiyeon grabbed her hair and punched her in the face, making her spit out blood. 

"I will what-" Jiyeon started but was cut off. 

"Jiyeon!" A voice yelled, Eun-Jung looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked up to see Eun-Jung. 

"Y-You! Ho-How did you know?!" Jiyeon shouted. 

"Don't ask! Just please Jiyeon! I'm the one who you want! Not Them! It's me! Kill me not them!" Eun-Jung shouted. 'Noona...promise me you'll come back...' 

Niel's words replayed in Eun-Jung's mind, but she shook it off. 

"Please Jiyeon I'm begging you...." Jiyeon walked toward Eun-Jung and pulled her close to Jiyeon. 

"Please? Weren't you the one who went to Sunny and told her anything?! I HATE YOU! I Hope that you'll learn! And die!" Jiyeon shouted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, we have to go to Okasa Castle." You said while standing up. 

"I agree. We have too." Niel said while standing up. 

"If we go who will stay with Hyri-rin and Dae-Sung?" Myungsoo asked 

"I will. Don't worry about us, we'll be okay. Remember the company is safe." Sungjong said with a soft smile. You all nodded then headed to the Okasa Castle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunggyu hyung." Myungsoo panted while rushing toward him. 

"Why are you here?" Sunggyu asked 

"Not just me." Myungsoo said while looking back to see everyone else. 

"Sir, we can't blow up the top. There's many tours still going on." A police man said. 

"Don't worry. We know what to do." The head police nodded.

~~~~~~

"Jiyeon! DON'T!" Eun-Jung shouted as Jiyeon shot one T-ara member. "STOP!" Suddenly the door busted open, windows busted open and cops surround the whole top floor. 

"JIYEON! DROP YOUR WEAPON! YOU ARE SURROUND!" The Lead police man shouted. Jiyeon looked arouns shocked. 

"Y-You! YOU BROUGHT THE COPS HERE?!" Jiyeon shouted. "GET AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME! I WILL KILL EVERYONE OF YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed as she shot the roof. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Sunny and So Eun screamed. A police took charge and shot her arm. Another one shot her leg. And the last one shot her stomach.

"Ah!" She screamed as she fell to the floor. 

"JIYEON!" The last three T-ara members gasped, suddenly they one of them grabbed So Eun and pointed a gun to her  head. 

"Let her go!" Eun-Jung shouted. 

"No! I will finish Jiyeon's job!" She shouted while dragging So Eun to the edge of the Okasa Castle. 

~~~

When you and Myungsoo looked up on what everyone was shouted you both gasped. 

"SO EUN!" Chunji gasped as he looked up with tears in his eyes. 

"IF I DIE! THEN SO EUN COMES WITH ME!" Boram shouted with tears in her eyes. 

"Boram-ah, just stop. Put down your gun, and surender to the police, no matter what you can't win no more.." Eun-Jung said in a soft voice. 

"Please let me go..." So Eun begged. 

"DON'T! SHUT UP!" Boram shouted. "I WILL NOT STOP! YOU STOLE CHUNJI AWAY FROM ME!" 

"I never knew....I really didn't....please let me go....." So Eun sobbed. 

"Boram, what So Eun said is true...please just stop and let her go....you can kill me. Not her...." Eun-Jung said as Boram pushed So Eun away and grabbed Eun-Jung, but Eun-Jung grabbed her hand and flipped her over. 

"AH!" Boram screamed as she looked down from the way down. 

"DON'T PLEASE!" Boram shouted, as she held onto Eun-Jung's hand tightly. 

"I know that you still want to live. But please take this blame for Jiyeon, live a long life, but in jail." Eun-Jung said with a soft smirk. 

"Eun-Jung...if I'm going to live in jail....then I rather not live...." Boram said as she let herself loose from Eun-Jung's grip. "I'm sorry...." She whispered as slowly fell from the top of Okasa Castle. 

"NO! NO! BORAM!" Eun-Jung shouted. 

"Ah." You gasped as you saw Boram fall and die flat on the ground. "Boram...." 

Myungsoo covered your eyes, as the police man checked her. 

"She's dead." They said as they covered her body with a white cloth. As soon as So Eun was carried down Chunji ran toward her and hugged her. 

"Oh god! So Eun! So Eun! Are you okay?! Did they hurt you!? I'm sorry!" Chunji shouted as he hugged So Eun tightly. 

"Sunny! Oh god! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" CAP sobbed as he hugged Sunny tightly. 

"I thought I was never going to see you ever again!" Sunny sobbed into CAP's chest. Eun-Jung came down looking tired. 

Niel rushed over and hugged her. 

"Noona, you came back...alive..." He smiled while hugging her tightly. 

"I told you I wasn't going to leave you....." Eun-Jung softly spoke. 

"Now, everything is over...." you whispered to yourself with a soft smile. 

"Now, everything is over...." you heard Myungsoo smile. After all you and Myungsoo was ment for each other. You smiled then kissed his lips.