Chapter 1

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

                                                                                   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_25taBWqSW4GP1FHqhya

“Mommy! Mommy! Daddy! Daddy!” Hyri-rin yelled

“Hmm?” you mumbled

“Mommy! Guess what today is?!” Hyri-rin said in a happy tone.

“It’s hmmm…..” you played along while thinking.

“YOUR BIRTHDAY!” you and L yelled at the same time which brought a smile on her face.

“Mommy and daddy remembered?” Hyri-rin asked

“Why wouldn’t we?” L asked half sleepy.

“Hehe…daddy’s still sleeping.” Hyri-rin giggled.

“Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to Hyri-rin~! Happy birthday to you~!” Infinite and Teen Top sang.

“Make a wish Hyri-rin!” They all shouted. Hyri-rin mumbled her wish and went to go blow the candles on the cake.

“Woo!! Yeah!” Infinite and Teen Top yelled

“What did you wish for Hyri-rin?” Sungyeol asked leaning down to Hyri-rin’s height.

“I wished that mommy and daddy will have another baby.” Hyri-rin whispered into Sungyeol’s ear.

“Why don’t you just ask?” Sungyeol asked

“Because…..Mommy, daddy.” Hyri-rin said turning around to face you and L.

“Yeah, baby?” you asked

“What is it?” L asked

“Can you and daddy make another baby for me?” Hyri-rin asked as everyone started laughing.

Hyri-rin was blushing like a red tomato, you and L just laughed.

“Sure.” L said “No.” you said you both looked at each other.

“No!” “Yes!” “No!” “Yes!” “No!” “Hyri-rin didn’t you say you want another brother or sister?” L asked as Hyri-rin nodded.

“Then let’s do it right now.” L said as he grabbed you and kissed your neck.

“Myungsoo!” you yelled struggling from him.

“Okay~ People let’s go.” Sunggyu said as Teen Top and Infinite walked out of the room.

“Crazy!” you said hitting L on the arm. “Oppa, is just plain crazy!” you said

“Okay! Okay! I was joking!” L said as he let you go. You went into the bathroom, blushing. Taking a short shower and coming out to see L at the doorway, you pushed him lightly and went into the closet. He just chuckled and went into the bathroom for a short shower as well, coming out to see you dressing Hyri-rin up and curling her hair. After getting dress, he came out to see you doing your make-up and your hair. Hyri-rin was sitting on the bed touching the IPad.

“Are you girls ready?” L asked fixing his tie.

“Been ready.” You said with a smile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDr80r-mVU9-f2KD9FMBl*Your outfit.*’

“Whoa! My pretty goddess.” L said peaking your lips.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREbPzBvNkEFNJ5iYm9or_ *Hyri-rin’s outfit*

“Wow! My little princess!” L said as Hyri-rin hugged her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS37WyadpQb7Dw2wamMleQ *Myungsoo’s outfit*

“And look it’s the prince!” you beamed which made you and Hyri-rin giggle. You guys were having a “Company Dinner” with other company’s. Walking downstairs to see TeenFinite already ready to go. *TeenFinite I do not own this name, name goes to the rightful owner.* With a smile on your faces you guys made your ways to the company.

“Hyung! Don’t drive to fast!” Sungjong said as everyone chuckled.

“You better not, L.Joe.” Changjo said giving him a face.

“What?! I won’t, maybe it’s because you’re too slow.” L.Joe said with a smile.

“Yah!” Changjo said as he got into the car.

“Okay! Okay! Well see you guys in a bit!” L said with a smile and got into the car, and drove off.

“Hey, babe you think umma and appa are there?” L asked

“I guess.” You said turning around to see Hyri-rin smiling and looking out the window.

“We should hurry shouldn’t we?” L asked with a smile

“Any thing you like.” You replied with a smile.

*At the company.*

“Mommy! Daddy! Why are we here?” Hyri-rin asked holding onto your hand.

“Well we have a company party.” L said with a smile.

“Oh.” Hyri-rin answer with a smile.

“Hyri-rin-ah!” Someone yelled you and Myungsoo and Hyri-rin turned around to see a little boy running toward you guys.

“Oppa!” Hyri-rin beamed and ran toward him and have him a hug.

“Oppa?” you and L asked together.

“Annyeonghasayo, My name is Nam Dae-Jung nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” Dea-Jung said with a smile and bowing down.

“Dea-Jung? Well Annyeonghasayo, I’m Myungsoo Hyri-rin’s father.” L said with a smile.

“And I’m ~~~~ Hyri-rin’s mother.” You said with a smile

“Annyeonghasayo, I’m Nam Siwon. Dea-Jung’s father.” Siwon said with a smile.

“And I’m Nam Yori, Dea-Jung’s mother.” Yori said with a smile

“Nice to meet you.” L said with a smile.

“Oh! You guys are here!” Sunggyu said with a smile.

“Oh! Sunggyu!” Siwon said

“Siwon! Hey!” Sunggyu said with a smile

“You know Myungsoo too?” Sunggyu asked

“Aw~ We just met.” Siwon said

“Well this is my younger brother.” Sunggyu said with a warm smile.

“Oh! Well I think we should get going now because they’re getting started.” Siwon said as you guys made you ways in. You and Yori talked to each other and got to be close like sisters, after a while of talking Hyri-rin ran up to you with a smile.

“Mommy! Mommy! Dea-Jung said that when we grow older we are going to get married!” Hyri-rin beamed as you and Yori just laughed.

 

Jiyeon’s POV.

“Is that Myungsoo?” Qri asked as I looked up onto the stage.

“Myungsoo?” I whispered to myself.

“Hey that’s ~~~~ too!” Hwayoung said

“~~~~?” I whispered looking at ~~~~.

You little we meet again, I might have said that I’ve given up on Myungsoo but like hell if I’m still living you’re not going to have a good life with him. Do you know how much I love him more than you? You little ; look there goes your daughter. Watch it, Miss. Myungsoo. I’m coming to get Myungsoo back, hehe this is going to be total fun! I can’t wait to hurt your daughter, or maybe you. And for you Myungsoo, you’ll be in my arms again. This time I’m not letting you go because I need you! I won’t let anyone get in the way; I’m in deep love with you! I need you!

End of POV.

“Myungsoo hyung!” Ricky whined

“What?” L asked

“Hyung~!” Ricky whined again.

“Hmpt! What do you want Ricky?” Myungsoo asked in a calm voice.

“Sungjong keeps bothering me!” Ricky whined

“Sungjong~” L chuckled.

“What did I ever do?” Sungjong asked

“Nothing~” Ricky smiled

“Really?” Sungjong asked

“Neh.” Ricky giggled

“Oh! ~~~~, did you hear?” CAP asked

“Hear?” you questioned.

“Chunji got a girl~” CAP teased Chunji wasn’t paying any attention to the chit chat because he was busy with chit chatting with ‘his girl’.

“Who?” you asked

“I really don’t know myself, all I know is that he has a girl.” CAP shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah, Hyri-rin has a ‘boy’ herself.” You chuckled.

“Who?” Myungsoo asked with the others.

“Dea-Jung.” You smiled

“Oh~” Everyone giggled

“Mommy, you said that you wouldn’t tell.” Hyri-rin pouted.

“Daddy’s going to find out anyways.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Daddy’s mean!” Hyri-rin pouted with duck lips.

“You’re so cute!” Ricky giggled

“Uncle Ricky is mean too!” Hyri-rin pouted even more.

“Come on, Hyri-rin.” You smiled poking her cheek. Hyri-rin started to blush as you all laughed at her.

“Mommy.” Hyri-rin frowned

“Yeah?” you asked

“There’s a lady who keeps staring at you.” Hyri-rin whispered eyeing Jiyeon.

“Who?” you asked, Hyri-rin slowly pointed to Jiyeon who wasn’t paying any attention to you nor Hyri-rin. Your eyes widen then you dragged Hyri-rin’s figure down, and weakly smiled at her.

“Hyri-rin don’t pay any attention to her, okay?” you smiled

“Okay mommy.” Hyri-rin smiled.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked

“Umm…Uh..nothing.”  you smiled.

“Okay then.” Myungsoo smiled peaking your lips.

“Ew. Mommy and daddy are kissing.” Hyri-rin giggled. You and Myungsoo just laughed as Jiyeon smirked at you and Hyri-rin, she rolled her eyes.

___(Fast Forward)____

“Oppa! Oppa!” A girl around the age of 19 came running over to Chunji. Teen Top and Infinite with you and Sunny and Hyri-rin and Daesong, all looked at Chunji with a ‘who-is-that?-‘ look.

“Okay, everyone this is my girlfriend, Nam So Eun.” Chunji smiled

“Annyeonghasayo! I’m So Eun.” So Eun smiled with a bow.

“Annyeonghasayo.” The 17 of you smiled.

“Well we’re going to go out to dinner.” Chunji smiled.

“Okay, bye!” you all smiled and waved.

“Well we’re going home to so bye!” CAP smiled.

“Yeah, same with us!” Teen Top and Infinite smiled.

“Oppa, what are we going to do?” you asked

“Let’s go to the-“ Myungsoo started but was cut off.

“Oppa!” Someone yelled you and Hyri-rin with Myungsoo turned around to see Jiyeon.

“What the-“

“Oppa! Let’s go!” Jiyeon said pulling on Myungsoo’s sleeve.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing? Get the hell off of me!” Myungsoo yelled

“Oppa! Stop acting like you didn’t do something with me, last night!” Jiyeon yelled

“Myungsoo what is she talking about?” you asked

“~~~~ I didn’t do anything with her!” Myungsoo yelled.

“Oppa! How could you do this to me?! What if I get pregnant?!” Jiyeon yelled your eyes widen, your heart started to beat fast, tears welling up in your eyes. You looked at Myungsoo who was speechless and confused, and then you looked at your daughter who looked scared, and confused.

Flashback~

“Myungsoo where the hell are you?” you mumbled walking around your room.

“Mommy, where’s daddy?” Hyri-rin asked sitting on the bed.

“Hyri-rin, just go to sleep.” You weakly smiled Hyri-rin nodded and crawled to her bed. You looked out the window then texted Myungsoo again.

To: Myungsoo

From: ~~~~

Where are you? I’m worried, also with Hyri-rin! Please call me or text!

But you still didn’t receive anything from him, you were worried to death. About another three hours past you saw headlights you quietly ran downstairs not trying to wake Hyri-rin up, the door opened to see a drunk Myungsoo and Infinite.

“Where the hell have you been?!” you yelled Myungsoo looked up and you, with a confused expression, you looked at Infinite who were just dumb full.

“Oh, hey!” Myungsoo said in a drunk voice.

“KIM MYUNGSOO! ANSWER ME!” you screamed making Infinite flinched.

“Baby, don’t worry! I didn’t do anything stupid! Come on, I’m tired! Where’s Hyri-rin?” Myungsoo asked hugging you and kissed your cheek.

“What the-“ you started

“Shhh…” Myungsoo smirked putting a figure on your lip.

“Myungsoo, go upstairs.” You mumbled dragging him upstairs.

“Hmmm?” Myungsoo mumbled

End of Flashback~

“So, you-“ you started but your voice suddenly faded by tears.

“You-“ you were speechless and you couldn’t even start a sentence.

“~~~~! No! NO! I didn’t do anything with THIS GIRL YESTERDAY!” Myungsoo yelled grabbing your hand.

“Oppa! What do you mean?! You told me you loved me!” Jiyeon whined.

“You told her you loved her?” You asked as Hyri-rin looked at Jiyeon who was smirking.

“No, ~~~~ don’t believe her! I didn’t do anything with her!” Myungsoo yelled

“After a year back with you, you’re still mad that-“ you started but was cut off by Jiyeon.

“YES! He is still mad! He loves me and only me! HE HATES YOU! DO YOU HEAR THAT ~~~~ MYUNGSOO HATES YOU!” Jiyeon yelled Myungsoo turned around and glared at Jiyeon.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I NEVER SAID I LOVED YOU NOR I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!” Myungsoo yelled, you couldn’t take anything more so you ran away, leaving Hyri-rin crying after you and Myungsoo dumb full.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon whined.

“Mommy!” Hyri-rin cried Myungsoo turned around not to find you any where.

“Hyri-rin where did mommy go?!” Myungsoo asked

“Mommy! Mommy, mommy left!” Hyri-rin cried as Myungsoo picked her up and ran away looking for you.

“~~~~!” Myungsoo yelled “~~~~!” “Mommy!” “~~~~!” “Mommy!” “~~~~!”

Ring~ Ring~

“What?” Myungsoo said hardly into the phone

“Myungsoo where are you guys? Umma and appa wants to talk to you guys.” Sunggyu said into the phone.

“Hyung! Tell them I can’t come!” Myungsoo yelled panting.

“Yah! What the hell?! Where are you?” Sunggyu asked

“~~~~ ran away! Stupid Jiyeon made up lies!” Myungsoo yelled

“Yah! Yah! What the hell am I suppose to tell umma and appa then?” Sunggyu asked

“Just say that I’m busy!” Myungsoo said hanging up the phone.

“Yah! Myungsoo?! YAH! HELLO?!” Sunggyu yelled “!” Sunggyu cursed.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Ricky asked

“~~~~’s gone missing.” Sunggyu replied everyone’s eyes widen in horror.

“MWO?!” They all gasped

“~~~~!” Sunny gasped.

“Here call Myungsoo and say we’re on our way to look for her too!” CAP said as everyone rushed out the door.

 

“I don’t understand Jochon.” You sobbed. *If you forgot in Chapter 17 you met Jochon, a gay friend of yours.*

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Jochon asked

“Jochon, what if Myungsoo really cheated on me?” you asked

“Hold up! Hold up! Myungsoo what?!” Jochon asked

“Yesterday night Myungsoo went out with Infinite and came home late at night, then today Jiyeon said that they had something together yesterday.” You sobbed.

“Hahahaha!” Jochon laughed.

“Why are you laughing?!” you asked

“Oh! Baby girl! You’re so cute! Honey! Yesterday Myungsoo was with me! He asked me questions that- Oh I forgot I’m not supposed to tell you because he said not to. But no, no, no, you have it all wrong! Myungsoo was hanging out with me and same with Infinite, the boys wanted some drink so we had a couple of drinks!” Jochon explained.

“So, I misunderstood him?” you asked

“Yes, big time. Now did you run away from him?” Jochon asked you nodded your head in shame.

“Honey I think someone needs to say “Sorry” to their loved one.” Jochon nodded.

“Jochon, thank you!” you said hugging him tightly.

“Baby girl, I’m always here! Don’t worry! I love you so much, okay? I will always be here for you! And never believe in what that Jiyeon chick says! Do you understand?” Jochon asked

“Neh.” You smiled

“Okay now, go before someone gets worried.” Jochon smiled.

“Thank you and bye!” You smiled wiping away your tears. You made your way back into the park that you ran away from Myungsoo.

“~~~~!” you heard Teen Top and Infinite calling your name. You spot Myungsoo and ran over to him, and jumped into his arms.

“~~~~!” He whispered hugging you tightly you felt so safe.

“Oppa, I’m sorry! I misunderstood you! I’m sorry!” you sobbed hugging him tightly.

“~~~~.” Infinite and Teen Top said panting non-stop.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” you sobbed

“No! No! Baby, I’m sorry.” You heard Myungsoo whispered while holding you tightly.

“Mommy.” Hyri-rin whispered. Myungsoo let you down as he cupped your face as your tears still ran down your cheeks.

“Baby, don’t cry. I promise you that I will always tell you where I’m going and never keep anything from you.” Myungsoo smiled

“Oppa, I love you.” you whispered

“I love you more.” He smiled kissing your lips softly.

“OH~! OW~! HO~! HA~!” Infinite and Teen Top Cheered.

You heard Hyri-rin giggling with Daesong, you pulled way from the kiss as you looked Myungsoo in the eyes.

“Thank you.” He smiled

“For what?” you asked

“For becoming my wife.” He smiled you giggled at him then pushed him away.

“Myungsoo oppa~” you giggled he just peaked your lips and held your hand tightly.

 

“Hey I have something for you all.” Myungsoo smiled as you all frowned at him.

“What?” you all asked him.

“READY?!” Myungsoo yelled “SHOW TIME!” Myungsoo yelled as a 300 feet curtain dropped to revel…images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5LB8hSYg-UtHlhdR5t8-

    All of your eyes widen the house was so amazing.

“What is this?” you asked

“Umma and appa made a new house for ALL of us to live in.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Hold up! Where are we?” Changjo asked

“We are in the middle of Seoul.” Myungsoo smiled.

“REALLY?!” you all gasped.

“So we walked all the way from that park to here?” Ricky asked

“Yeah?” Sungyeol asked

“Yeah, you can say.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Wait hold up, how did you know?” L.Joe asked

“Umm..” Myungsoo thought.

“I knew too.” CAP mumbled.

“Yeah, me too.” Sunggyu mumbled.

“Why didn’t we know?” Dongwoo asked

“Umma and appa said not too.” Myungsoo chuckled

“Well are we going to check it out or what?” Sunny asked

“Let’s go!” You all smiled and went into the house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8Jcu7KScSe8Lo5dgc_zJ *Living room.*

“Whoa! Hyung this is so big!” Ricky beamed.

“Mommy? What are we doing here?” Daesong asked

“Hey, come on this is your new house!” Sunny chuckled.

“Can we go see our bedrooms?” Woohyun asked

“Why would you ask?” CAP chuckled

“Well, we are going!” Teen Top and Infinite beamed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGvvWUQ8CZuF-OW9yE0ip *You and Myungsoo’s bedroom.*

“Mommy! Mommy! Where do I sleep?” Hyri-rin asked

“Well now you’re a ‘big girl’ so you have your own bedroom, connected to me and mommy’s room.” Myungsoo smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJamH7KOps86L-HcawBO4 *Hyri-rin’s bedroom.*

“Mommy! Daddy! It’s so pretty!” Hyri-rin beamed jumping onto the bed.

“Our little princess is all grown up.” you giggled.

“Mommy! Mommy! Are you and daddy ever going to have another baby for me?” Hyri-rin asked

“Yes, we are soon.” Myungsoo smirked

“Hey, come on, let’s go unpack your things.” You smiled.

“Okay mommy.” Hyri-rin nodded as you both went to unpack things.

Myungsoo watched as you and Hyri-rin did your things, he was smiling and his eyes were only on you, you turned around to see Myungsoo staring at you.

“Yah! Oppa!” you said throwing a pillow at him.

“Yah!” Myungsoo yelled running to you.

“Ahh~! Oppa!” You screamed as he carried you and threw you on the bed.

“Oppa! Oppa!” You screamed

“I love you~!” Myungsoo sang happily.

“Ha~!Ya~!” Hyri-rin yelled jumping on Myungsoo’s back.

“Ah~!” Myungsoo let out a scream in pain.

“Hehe….daddy! I love you~!” Hyri-rin giggled.

“You’re just as naughty as your mommy.” Myungsoo chuckled

“Nuh~ Ah~! That’s you!” You pouted

“Look now mommy’s pouting.” Myungsoo laughed.

“Myungsoo oppa is mean!” you pouted hitting him with a pillow.

“Yah~!” Myungsoo said hitting you back with the pillow.

“Ah~! Mommy! Don’t let daddy win!” Hyri-rin yelled.

“I won’t!” you giggled

“Well too bad mommy lost!” Myungsoo laughed hugging you tightly.

“Ow~! Mommy lost to daddy!” Hyri-rin pouted

“L is for Loser!” you giggled

“L is for Loving you ~~~~.” Myungsoo smiled. He leaned down and kissed your lips softly, you kissed his back. He leaned down and made you both fall onto the sofa in the room, Hyri-rin sat on the bed with a ‘Ew-‘ face on, as you and Myungsoo made out on the sofa.

“Myungsoo…?!” Teen Top and Infinite called as they walked in to seeing you and Myungsoo making out.

“EW!” They all shouted Myungsoo pulled away and looked at them with a ‘oh-sit.’ Face you just blushed, as they laughed and teased you both.

“Hyri-rin was mommy and daddy trying to make another baby for you?” Sungyeol asked  

“I don’t know~” Hyri-rin giggled.

“Yah~” you pouted

“Hey, it’s okay don’t worry.” Sunny giggled.

“Unnie!” you pouted.

“It’s okay.” Sunny smiled at you, you made a face then just laughed with everyone else.

Ring~ Ring~

“Hello?” you said into your phone.

“~~~~! Where are you guys?! I’ve been ringing to doorbell for like 600,000 hours now!” Jochon pouted.

“Mwo?! Where the hell are you?” you asked

“I’m outside your ‘new’ house!” Jochon complained.

“OMG! Hold up, I’m coming!” you yelled running downstairs.

“Who’s that?” Myungsoo asked

“Jochon, we invited him.” L.Joe smiled

“Jochon? Oh.” Myungsoo laughed.

“Hey, guys!” Jochon smiled running into the room hugging everyone. He looked at Changjo and gave a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

“EW! EW!” Changjo yelled rubbing his cheek.

“Hahaha!” you all burst out laughing at Changjo.

“Changjo it’s okay.” Ricky laughed hardly at Changjo.

“I’m not GAY!” Changjo yelled

“Oh honey, it’s okay.” Jochon winked.

“Dinner’s ready young master.” The maid smiled.

“Well scene Jochon here’s let’s go eat dinner!” CAP smiled as everyone nodded and headed down to the dinner room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBMw0RAMhH0e5f1wt2z6X *Dinner room.*

You all sat down and laughed and ate and talked and had a very good time, you all asked if Jochon wanted to spend the night he agreed so you all just had a great time with him and together. You all played games and watched movies together and laughed at each other, it was a great fun time with the family members.

“Mommy, I’m tired.” Hyri-rin yawned.

“Eun-jai, take Hyri-rin to sleep, also with Daesong.” You smiled as you looked at Daesong who was fast asleep.

“Yes, young lady.” Eun-jai smiled and carried Daesong while Hyri-rin waved good night and went with Eun-jai.

“Well Jochon, who do you want to sleep with?” CAP asked

“Hmm….hehe…” Jochon giggled.

“Please don’t say me, please don’t say me.” Changjo prayed

“Changjo.” Jochon giggled.

“NO! NO! I’M NOT GAY! NO! YOU CAN SLEEP WITH- NO ONE!” Changjo yelled running to his room. You all started to laugh again hardly.

“Well goodnight!” you all smiled walking to your rooms. 

-------------

Hey there! I'm so so so so so so soooo SORRY for not updating and keeping you guys waiting!! I'm really sorry! Please forgive! :) Well how was the first chapter? I hoped you guys like it! :) I will work hard on updating! :) Please wait for more! Love, seelove! :) <3