Happiness Ends Here.

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

"Aigoo! Oppa! Hurry!" You smiled while getting Hyri-rin dressed. 

"Ugh! Okay! Okay!" Myungsoo smiled today you and TeenFinite and everyone else are going for a hike through the woods. 

About another hour or so everyone was ready to head out again, but this time everyone was riding in the same car. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" Hyri-rin whined 

"Hmm?" you asked 

"Daddy's asleep again!" Hyri-rin giggled You smiled then shook Myungsoo's arm making him flinched 

"Wake up lazy !" you and Hyri-rin cheered 

"Aish! Five minutes?" He guessed you and Hyri-rin pouted He chuclked then kissed both your cheeks. 

"I don't love daddy anymore! I love Hoya daddy now!" Hyri-rin pouted then crawled over to Hoya. 

"Haha! Hyri-rin likes me more!" Hoya laughed 

"Hoya." Myungsoo growled 

"I was joking gosh!" Hoya pouted 

After about an hour of driving you guys finally arrvied at the hiking area, you all put on comfortable clothing and shoes to go hiking in. There was about 5 other companys that went with you guys also, but little did you know that Jiyeon was also there with T-ara. 

"Hey Jiyeon~" Hwayoung smiled and nodded toward you, Jiyeon smirked then nodded her head. You all started and headed out, about after an hour or so of hiking you all wanted to rest. You heard that there was a waterfall close to there so you and Myungsoo deicded to go check it out. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcNPP1W0BsgCTd00UR3Jm

It was a very nice waterfall it wasn't as big so that was a good thing but the water was very strong, Jiyeon and T-ara followed you and Myungsoo to see what you both were doing, Myungsoo helped you over rocks as you both sat on the rocks and talked and laughed. 

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get Hyri-rin so she can come and enjoy this too, okay?" Myungsoo smiled you nodded you head as Myungsoo left, you sighed then stood up but to see Jiyeon you stepped back.

"Jiyeon?" you whispered 

"~~~~ please don't be scared of me." Jiyeon smiled 

"What are you doing here?" you asked 

"~~~~, I wanted to tell you that I'm truly sorry on what I've done to you and Myungsoo in the past. I let love take over me, and truned into a bad person, I know that you won't forgive me but I hope that one day we can be friends." Jiyeon said then truned around. 

"Wait." you said she smirked then smiled then turned around.

"Yes?" She asked 

"We can be friends." you smiled she beamed then hugged you, but was smirking. She pulled away then looked down into the waterfall. 

"It looks deep doesn't it?" Jiyeon asked 

"Neh, it does." you agreed. 

"Well goodbye ~~~~!" She yelled pushing you into the deep water. 

"AHHH!!!" you screamed as you fell in and hit the bottum but the thing that is worst is that you couldn't swim. Myungsoo and TeenFinite came right in time to see that you fell into the water. 

"~~~~!" They screamed "~~~~?!" They screamed Myungsoo jumped in after you, the water was so strong that you just kept falling way. 

"O-oppa! Oppa!" you screamed and choked on the water. 

"~~~~! ~~~~!" Myungsoo screamed after you. 

"O-oppa! H-HELP ME!" you screamed 

"~~~~! HANG ON!" Myungsoo screamed as you started to cry. 

"Oppa! OPPA!" you screamed "HELP! AHHH!!! OPPA!" you screamed 

"Jiyeon you !" Sunny yelled slapping Jiyeon's face, making T-ara gasped "You never learned from anything!" 

" off this isn't your problem!" Jiyeon yelled 

"This isn't my probelm?! Everything that is ~~~~'s problem is also my problem!" Sunny yelled 

"Burn in hell Sunny!" Jiyeon yelled 

"If I burn in hell then I'm bringing you down with me!" Sunny smirked Jiyeon rolled her eyes then walked away with T-ara, Eunjung looked at Sunny and gave her a 'Please-help-me' look before walking away, Sunny frowned but then just grew worried about you and Myungsoo. 

"That ! How dare she!" Soyeon screamed 

"Gosh! Sunny will so totally regert what she said to you Jiyeon." Qri snirkered

"Just wait and see Sunny you or I mean Sunny unnie." Jiyeon smirked 

"Hey Jiyeon I think I have a plan." Boram smirked then turned to Jiyeon. 

"What do you mean?" Jiyeon asked 

"Come here." Boram her over. 

"You called?" Jiyeon asked Boram pointed to CAP. 

"Oh~ You're smart." Jiyeon smiled 

"Don't forget what you told us Jiyeon~" Hyomin smirked 

"I'll pay you guys! Don't ing worry!" Jiyeon growled 

"Jiyeon, look." Areum ponited at Dani who was talking to a cop, she pointed to the waterfall, Jiyeon frowned as soon as Dani came back Jiyeon grabbed her hair. 

"What the hell did you go tell him?" Jiyeon growled 

"Jiyeon! STOP! I hate you! I always did! You never liked me at all! I hate you!" Dani hissed as Jiyeon choked her. 

"Don't worry, I don't like you eaither, and do you know what happens to the people that I don't like?" Jiyeon asked 

"What?" Dani choked 

"I kill them~" Jiyeon whispered grabbing a knife out of her pocket. "I'm sorry that I have to end your life." Jiyeon smirked then jabbed Dani in the stomach, making her gasp then started to cough up blood. Eunjung gasped then covered , tears already welling up in her eyes, she watched as her younger sister slowly and painfully died infront of her. 

"DANI!" She cried as she ran over to Dani and cupped her face. "Dani~" she sobbed 

"U-unnie....d-don't s-stay with her! R-RUN!" Dani sobbed as Jiyeon stabbed her stomach again. 

"STOP! STOP~ JIYEON STOP!" Eunjung sobbed "You have to make it through! Please don't leave me behind!" Eunjung begged 

"Eunjung-ah! Let's go!" Boram said grabbing Eunjung's arms and dragged her away. 

"NO! NO! NO! NO! DANI! DANI! DANI! NO! NO!" She screamed as T-ara pulled her into the car. 

"U-unnie!" Dani sobbed as she looked at her only sister getting pulled away. 

"NO! DANI! DANI STAY STRONG! DANI!" Eunjung sobbed trying to fight but failed "DANI~" Her last words before Jiyeon drugged her. 

"E-Eunjung~" Dani whispered 

"Hyung! What are we going to do?!" Ricky cried 

"Myungsoo and ~~~~ are still in the water!" Sunggyu freaked out. 

"H-Hyung, are you bleeding?" Sungyeol asked 

"Aniyo!" Dongwoo said backing up by a trail of blood. 

"AHHH!!!" Chunji and Sungjong both screamed to see Dani on the ground stabbed 

"Dani!" Sunny gasped then ran over to her. 

"U-unnie....J-Ji-Jiyeon....sh-she's g-g-going t-to-to d-do uhh......som-something b-b-bad!" Dani whispered in Sunny's ear. 

"S-s-save...~~-~~~~ b-b-before.....uhhh.....b-b-before.....sh-she...k-kills.....h-her...." 

"Dani, what are you talking about?" Sunny asked 

"U-unnie......C-C-CAP op-opp-oppa is- Ji-Jiyeon's n-n-next t-t-target...." Dani whispered as her last breath was taken away, her eyes slowly closed as Sunny looked at her, and tears streamed down her face. 

"Dani-ah, sleep peacfully." Sunny whispered 

--

"Oppa! OPPA! I-I CAN'T!" you screamed "Oppa! HELP ME!" 

"~~~~! HOLD ON! HANG IN THERE!" Myungsoo yelled trying to swim to you. 

"O-oppa! O-o-oppa! Help me! I CAN'T BREATHE!" you cried as they water pushed your body.

"~~~~! HOLD ON! I'M COMING!" Myungsoo screamed

"Oppa! I can't! I CAN'T! You screamed "Oppa!"

"~~~~! We're almost to shore! Hang in there!" Myungsoo yelled. You pushed your body to the shore as Myungsoo came after you, you slowly crawled to the rock and coughed up water, Myungsoo came after you and coughed up water too.

"Oppa....I can't move..." you whispered as Myungsoo and you both laid onto the rocks.

"~~~~.....breathe.....breathe...." Myungsoo whispered as you both slowly closed your eyes.

"Hyung! HYUNG! MYUNGSOO HYUNG! ~~~~! ~~~~!" TeenFinite yelled

"Are you sure that this is the end of the river?" Sunggyu asked as the police nodded his head.

"Hyung! There they are!" L.joe yelled

"Mommy! Daddy!" Hyri-rin cried running toward you and Myungsoo who were blanked out.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy! Daddy!" Hyri-rin sobbed "Wake up! Wake up!" She sobbed hugging you both. TeenFinite carried you both to the cars, and drove you both to the hospital.

*Fast Foward.*

You slowly opened your eyes, to see yourself in a white room.

"where am I?" you mumbled

"~~~~?" Sunny whispered holding your hand. "~~~~ are you awake?" 

"Hmmm? Unnie?" you whispered

"~~~~, are you okay?" Sunny asked

"I'm...okay..where's Myungsoo oppa?" you asked

"He's still sleeping." Sunny said you nodded your head, you looked over to the sofa to see Hyri-rin fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hey! Here another chapter! :) I know the chapter is very short, sorry.