Chapter 16

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

As soon as you guys arrived home, you all were happy. Later on that two weeks, Sunny had her daughter. And not to make so much fun, Eun-Jung got pregnant without anyone knowing that. 

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" You all gasped. 

"Uh, neh. I am pregnant. For over 2 months now." Eun-Jung smiled.

"Bu-But you both aren't even married!" you all gasped.

"We're getting married next month."

"Omo! AHHH!!! I'm SO HAPPY!" Chunji beamed while running downstairs.

"What's with you?!"

"SO EUN IS PREGNANT!" Chunji beamed. All of your jaws dropped.

"Wow. How many people are getting pregnant this month?" you gasped. Suddenly, you saw your daughter walking. She smiled and looked at you while holding onto Myungsoo's arm.

"My baby...you're walking..." you smiled.

"Neh, mommy. I'm walking..." She beamed. Myungsoo slowly let go of her hand. She slowly walked over to you and the baby.

"Yes!" She beamed "Mommy! I'm walking!" She beamed as she walked back to Myungsoo.

"You can walk again." You beamed while tears ran down your cheeks.

~~~~~~

Time pass as Hyri-rin learned more and more everyday of how to wolk.

Suddenly one day she came running toward you without stumbling, you and Myungsoo beamed and hugged each other. 

"SHE CAN WALK! SHE CAN WALK!" You both beamed. She just giggled and went to kiss her baby brother on the cheek. 

______________________________

soon time passed, as Hyri-rin grew older, and Kyungsoo also grew older it was such a lovely thing to see. 

Days were getting brighter, as you and Myungsoo took your family out to explore the whole world. You smiled and laughed with your son and daughter and husband. 

"I love you all!" Myungsoo beamed. 

"I love you all more!" Hyri-rin beamed as Kyungsoo laughed. 

As the time pass, you and Myungsoo both grew older. By the time you both were 28 you both didn't look that old though. 

"I'm so happy that I'm going to die with you." you smiled to Myungsoo as you both watched the sun set. 

"I'm happy that you're here with me." Myungsoo smiled while kissing your forehead. 

As for Hyri-rin she suddenly remembered Dae-Jung. She was now 13, and for Kyungsoo he was now 4. She smiled as she saw you and Myungsoo sitting out and watched the sun set. 

"Umma, appa. I miss Dae-Jung." She whispered to herself. "When will I get to see him?" she smiled then sat out watching the sun set. 

As the time passed more and more. She grew into a beautiful lady. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT58TEpDiD8YBLgDvslyaG

You and Myungsoo looked at her and smiled. 

"Wow. My beautiful daughter~" you beamed while kissing her cheek. 

"Umma! I'm not a little baby no more!" She pouted. 

"Aigoo~" Myungsoo chuckled. 

"Eh, we have a gift for you." Kyungsoo shouted. 

"Really?! What is it?" she beamed. 

"Hyri-rin-ah!" Someone shouted, she quickly ran outside to see a new car. 

"AH!" She screamed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSof8UB5eG5tzWkKEUQOzA

"Appa! Saranghae~ Umma thank you~" She beamed then ran into the car. "Omo! This is so cool!" She beamed. 

"Eh! You forgot something!" Kyungsoo yelled, as he held the keys up. 

"Here noona!" "Aigoo! Thanks little bro!" "Hey! I'm not little!" "Yeah you are! You're only 16!" "Yah! Umma tell her to stop!" You and Myungsoo let out a laugh.