Chapter 15

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

As soon as you all went back to the company Dae-Sung went running into Sunny's arms. 

"Mommy! Mommy! Where did you go?!" He sobbed. 

"Aigoo....I went no where...." She whispered as she hugged him tightly. Hyri-rin just smiled and wheeled her chair over to you and Myungsoo. 

"Where did you both go?" She asked with a light smile. 

"No where. Don't worry." you smiled, she nodded. 

~~~~~~~

Time passed as that problem has past. Soon your stomach was getting bigger and bigger. Next thing you knew....

"Oppa! OPPA! AHHH!!!" You screamed. Myungsoo came running down the steps. 

"MWOH?! MWOH? IS HE COMING?!" Myungsoo screamed shocked. 

"YES! YES! HE'S COMING!" you screamed 

"OH ! WHAT DO I DO?!" Myungsoo freaked out. "HYRI-RIN! HYRI-RIN!" Myungsoo screamed, a 7 year old Hyri-rin came wheeling her chair down the elevator door. 

"YES DADDY?!" She shouted. 

"OKAY! MOMMY IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR BABY BROTHER! I NEED YOU TO STAY HOME AND CALL UNCLE RICKY FROM WORK TO COME AND PICK YOU UP OKAY?!" Myungsoo shouted as Hyri-rin nodded, Myungsoo rushed you into the hospital. As you held onto his hand tightly. 

"OMO! OMO! OPPA!" You screamed. 

"HELP! HELP! PLEASE!" Myungsoo screamed. 

"Master! What's wrong?!" Dr. Lee yelled while rushing over. 

"My wife is going to give birth!" 

"OMO! HURRY! BRING OVER A BED!" As soon as you were in the Labor Room. Myungsoo held onto your hand tightly. 

"Okay! Okay! Mrs. Kim! I need you to breathe..." 

You inhaled and exhaled. 

"Okay on three!" 

"ONE! TWO! THREE!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" You screamed as you pushed. 

"OKAY! OKAY! ONE MORE TIME!" 

"ONE! TWO! THREE!" 

"AHHHHHH uhhh!!" you screamed as you heard a baby start crying. 

"It's such a cute boy!" A nurse beamed. "Let's clean him up." 

"You did a god job..." Myungsoo beamed as he kissed your forehead. "Can I hold my son?" The nurse smiled and handed Myungsoo your son, he smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"My son, you're so cute..." He smiled 

"Oppa, can I see him?" you mumbled as Myungsoo nodded and showed his cute face to you, you smiled and held your baby boy close to your body. 

"Awh. Thank you...thank you for being born heathly...." you sobbed. 

Your eyes slowly closed as you fell into a deep slumber. Myungsoo took the baby away from your hands and handed him to the nurse. 

"Sleep well my sweet heart." He smiled then kissed your forehead. 

~~~~~~

The next thing you woke up to see the white ceiling. 

"Morning." you heard your husbands voice. 

"Good morning, I love you. How did you feel?" Myungsoo asked 

"I'm just still a little tired but I love you." you smiled as he nodded then kissed you. 

He put the baby right next to you, as he smiled. You looked into your baby's little eyes. He had Myungsoo's eyes, and your nose, and Myungsoo's lips. 

"I love you so much-" 

"Mommy! Daddy!" "~~~~! Myungsoo!" You both heard voices. 

You all saw TeenFinite and Hyri-rin and everyone else rush into the room. 

"Hey guys!" Myungsoo beamed. 

"I heard you gave birth!" Eun-Jung smiled. 

"I did." you smiled, as they all rushed over and looked the baby in the eye. 

"What's his name?" 

"Kim Kyungsoo." Myungsoo smiled. 

"Awh~ What a cute name!" They all beamed. 

As they looked him in the eyes.