Chapter 18

My Husband and I. {Sequel to My Mysterious Husband}

The next morning. When Hyri-rin woke up she looked around the room. She didn't feel as good. 

She read a note on her night stand. 

'Hyri-rin-ah~ me and the rest of the family had to attened something in Japan. We're sorry we didn't wake you up. The reason was because I knew that you wouldn't want to go. I'm sorry. But please feel better about you and Dae-Jung. Love, mommy and daddy. 

P.S. Kyungsoo has something to say. 

Dear My Angel Sister, 

Don't ever cry like that again! You worried me to death yesterday! I was about to start crying with you! But! I didn't! Hey tell me if anyone bothers you! I will punch them! But, I want you to stay strong! I love you! And I'll bring something back for you.

~~~

Hey Hyri-rin~ It's Uncle Teen Top and Infinite, with Sunny and Eun-Jung and So Eun Auntie~ And last but not least your cousins~ Hyri-rin-ah, please stay strong for us~ We all love you very much! Fighting! :) '

She smiled then put the note down, then walked into the bathroom, but suddenly a headache struck her, making her stumbble. Suddenly her phone rang, she walked over, and picked it up. 

"D-Dae-Jung?" She whispered. 

"Hyri-rin! Hyri-rin! I'm sorry!" She heard him say. 

"Uh." She did a light groan. 

"Hyri-rin? What's wrong? Hyri-rin?" Hyri-rin slowly dropped the phone on the floor as she fell onto her bed. 

"Hyri-rin! Hyri-rin! Are you okay? Yah! Answer me!"  Dae-Jung shouted.

~~~

KNOCK~ KNOCK~ RING~ RING~

Hyri-rin woke up by hearing that sound, she groaned. She slowly sat up and went to her bedroom door, and slowly opened the door. Her headache was getting worse. She headed downstairs, while stumbling. She slowly opened the door, as Dae-Jung saw her, she leaned agasint the wall.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he  touched her. She shook her head. He touched her forehead.

"You have a fever, where's your family?" Dae-Jung asked while carring her to her room.

"Th-they went to J-Japan." she whispered, as he laid down and went to go get a cold cloth and started to care for her.

Soon Hyri-rin's fever went down, as Dae-Jung slept by her side the whole night.

The next morning when she woke up, she groaned and felt something on her head. She took it off and frowned. She saw a figure and moved alittle.

She slowly sat up to see Dae-Jung, she his cute face, a smile slowly went up her face. Dae-Jung suddenly moved makeing her flinch.

"Oh. You're awake. How are you feeling?" Dae-Jung asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm fine." Hyri-rin answered.

"Are you still mad?" Dae-Jung asked, she shook her head lightly.

"Why would I be mad at my own husband?" She smiled lightly, his frown became into a big smile. He beamed then hugged her tightly.

"I love you." He whispered while kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." She smiled.

As the time passed Dae-Jung stayed with Hyri-rin in that big house, because Hyri-rin didn't want to stay all alone. All the maids went home because is was there week off. So Dae-Jung and Hyri-rin was home all alone. They laughed and watched movies. Dae-Jung had to go to work though, making Hyri-rin a little sad, she stayed home and watched movies. And did other things while he was at the company. 

Around 6 o'clock he would come back from the company and they'll stay up all night laughing and doing other things. 

but when he knew it was time for him to go, she was a little sad. 

"I can't believe you have to go already..." She whispered 

"I'm sorry...I'll come back soon okay?" He smiled while kissing her cheek. 

"Your parents are coming back today anyways." "I know. But I want you to stay." "Let's wait till me get married first." She nodded then hugged him, and kissed him goodbye. 

"Bye~" She waved he smiled then waved back.