Chapter 5

Complementary Colours

“Yo!” Dongwoo slapped Sungjong on his back playfully. “No hard feelings about the haunted house thing right?”

 

“No, it's okay. And aside from that, yesterday was a lot of fun!” The younger boy responded happily.

 

“Good!” Dongwoo clapped his hands together. “Sungjong ah, you're my good friend. I don't like seeing you sad so I won't do anything stupid like that again okay?” The red head reassured the blonde.

 

“Aww! Don't even worry about it. And you're my friend too.” Sungjong hugged the older boy.

 

“By the way.” Dongwoo winked at the boy. “Got any plans for Valentines day? Hm? Any girls on your mind?” The older boy elbowed Sungjong playfully.

 

“No... Gosh!” Sungjong pouted. “What about you?” He inquired. Curious as to why the older boy brought up the subject.

 

“I think I'm gonna get lucky on that day. I just know it!” The redhead grinned.

 

“Oh my god! Who is it?! Tell me!” Sungjong hit the older boy on his arm repeatedly, dying to find out who it was.

 

“You'll see! Anyways, I just wanted to clear things up with you. I gotta go now kay?” Dongwoo smiled.

 

“Okay... I better find out soon though... Seeya.” The younger boy grumbled, disappointed that his interrogation failed.

 

Hey everyone! This is a chapter that juzzmee91 suggested I add to the story to help with the flow. I think this little chapter will make the story more fluid and a little bit better! So thanks for the suggestion juzzmee91! It was pretty easy to think of what I wanted to write about it.

 

And one more thing... Feel free to suggest who Dongwoo's valentine will be! I'm leaving it up to you guys hahaha.