Chapter 1

Complementary Colours

Hergh hergh” Sungjong grabbed at his chest as he choked on the cucumber, coughing green bits of the fruit into his nose. His eyes opened wide as he swung back and forth on his chair, in a fit from the intrusion of the cucumber up his sinuses.

 

After what felt like an hour of spastic misery, Sungjong blew hard on some tissues, trying desperately to rid his nose of the bits and pieces of stray cucumber. He panted quietly as his nostrils cleared and he regained his composure.

 

Breathing a sigh of relief, Sungjong asked himself why he had to enjoy eating cucumbers in the middle of the night so much. Clearly they were hazardous to his health.

 

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' Sungjong thought idly. He fiddled gently with the cucumber, feeling the firm emerald bark.

 

Despite his common sense nagging him about abandoning the hostile piece of fruit, Sungjong lamely nibbled on the long green shaft.

 

'But it's so yummy...' He thought to himself silently.

 

Sungjong's nibbling antics reminded him of his cute Gyu Gyu Hamster leader. He loved when Sunggyu showed his pearly white hamster incisors.

 

'Yum. Cutie Sunggyu is yummy too.' The feminine maknae tilted his head side to side, thinking quietly to himself while continuing to chew on the, should be, forbidden fruit.

 

Suddenly his eyes opened wide in horror.

 

'Oh my god! I think the end of my cucumber is rotten... Bleh...' Sungjong grimaced at the foul taste, a mix of eggplant and something nasty. Nastier than eggplant that is.

 

Sungjong pursed his lips lamely and dragged himself to his bed, leaving the stumpy and saliva coated remains of the once tremendously long cucumber on his desk.

 

'I'll throw it away tomorrow when I wake up.' He pulled the covers over his petite frame.

 

'Mmm... Sunggyu hyung.' The cute boy smiled to himself and drifted off to sleep. Images of his longtime crush danced before his close eyes.

 

So this was chapter 1... Chapter 2 will be longer and actually relevant to the story LOL.