chapter 4

the kiss that we remembered

Nobody POV.

There were nobody know Jae Joong was crying sadly alone in the toilet…

There were nobody know how Yun Ho treated with all harsh words by their manager…

“Jun Su-ah, did you see Jae Joonghyung?” ask Yoo Chun to Jun Su.

“err… I think he still in the toilet, he dragged Yun Ho hyung to that place but only Yun Ho who come out because manager hyung want to see him.” The worried Yoo Chun asked Jun Su.

“really? I am going to get him” he run to the toilet to looked his hyung. As he arrived in the toilet, he saw Jae Joong  still washing his face.

 

Yoo Chun POV

                “hyung ” he seem a bit shock when I called him.

                “oh… Yoo Chun-ah. What are you doing here?” he tried to avoid from looking into my eyes.

                “I was worried because you have gone out too long. Are you ok?” I came towards him while he was trying his best to avoid from looking into my eyes.

                “oh nothing…i…i..got stomachache that’s why I use more time here…” he use his handkerchief to wipe his face and try to hide his puffy eyes from me. I suppress my urge to know what’s wrong with him.

                “I should go now…. I have promise Minnie to treat him a dinner.” He passed me to the door but I manage to grip his wrist before he could reach the doorknob.

                “do you think I am that fool?” I can felt his nervousness from his shaking hand. I squeeze his hand slightly.

“Yoo Chun ah…” he looking at me with his teary eyes. Slowly, I put his head on my shoulder. And like always he will cry silently on my shoulder. I caress his hair and rubbing his back to soothing him.

“tell me whats wrong… did someone hurt you?” he snake his hand around my waist and start sobbing. I am still waiting for him.

“I just wanna tell him that my sister is gonna get married. But suddenly he got really angry and yell to me..hiks hiks… Yoo Chun-ah…. Is that really my fault?” he tilted his head and look into my eyes. So its all about Jung Yun Ho.  I held his shoulder tightly.

“’hyung, do you love him?”  he slowly nodded.

“you know he always keep his problem by himself right?” again, he nodded.

“there, he must be stress right now so he was in his right mind so he unconsciously yell at you.” I try my best to sooth him.  I hug him tightly so he can feel that he was not alone.

Jae POV

                I just let him hug me tightly. He always knew when I am in sad. I know he cant do anything about Yun Ho’s sudden outburst to me but at least he is here for me. It is enough for me. I pulled away from him.

                “thank you, Yoo Chun-ah…” I wipe all my tears with my sleeves.

                “hyung, let just go home ok?”  he still worry about me. I just go to the sink and wash my face for a second time.

                “I know you still worry about me. But I really had promise Minnie to have a dinner with him and I have to buy a new phone too. Mine is broken.” He come to me and offered me his handkerchief and I gladly take it.

                “I am going with you then…” I looked at him.

                “then you have to pay” I smirked evilly. He pouted while looking at me.

                “okay then” I know he will say that. We told Jun Su that we are going out for a dinner because he had a couple photoshoot with Yun Ho after this. Me, Yoo Chun and Chang Min go to the shopping mall. We felt a bit free in Japan because there are not many private fans in here compare to Korea so we can go to the mall happily. Ok maybe I am not that happy but I have to pretend that I am happy in front of my member at least. I bought a phone with Minnie’s help and as a return I got to buy him a delicious dinner.

                “so, where do you want to go Minnie-ah” I looked at him that already looked at me with shining eyes. Aish this kids, always know how to melt me don’t he…

                “get the best restaurant, since I am the one who gonna pay…”Minnie widen his eyes to Yoo Chun and then he looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulder.

                “really?” Chang Min looked at Yoo Chun with disbelief.

                “of course” Yoo Chun lay his hand on my shoulder.

                “sinceits not easy to get free food from Park Yoo Chun, I will choose all the food that extremely  expensive!” Chang min rubbed his palms together and his lips.

                “no problem” as we arrived to the restaurant, Chang Min ordering many thing that could be finish by 10 people! While me and Yoo Chun ordering beef steak. We eat quietly or the other word I was spacing out without touching my food that already on our desk while Chang Min busy with his food and ignoring us.

                “Jae hyung” I looked at Yoo Chun. He changed our beef steak.

                “I have cut it for you. You have just stabbed it by your fork and eat it. Easy isn’t it?” I smile faintly. He is really my soulmate. Knowing everything about me, always take care about me.

                “don’t just keep spacing out ,hyung. Geez… Minnie would steal yours if you not eat the food right now. Oo… you want me to feed you don’t you?” he narrowed his eyes. I giggled and nod eagerly.

Yoo Chun was keep feeding me when suddenly his phone was ringing and unfortunately he was splashed a drop sauce on my sleeves. He mouthed ‘sorry’ and quickly answer the phone. I give him sign that I am going to the toilet and he just nod.

Yoo Chun POV

                I answer my call and look at Jae Joong that walking towards toilet.

                “hello” without knowing the ID I greet the caller.

                “hyung, its me. Yoo Hwan.”  I widened my eyes.

                “eh, really?”  I scratched my head that absolutely not itchy at all.

                “yes. Actually… I am Japan right now.”

                “ok, so…”

                “and I am lost….” I raise my eyebrow and kept silent.

                “hyung are you there?” he raise his voice.

                “ yes I am still here, so you want me to pick you up?” I hope he will said no because I still worry about Jae Joonghyung.

                “errr… kind a… yes? And please...” But family comes first isn’t it? I look at Chang Min. I’ll just leave Jae hyung to this food monster.

                “just wait, I’ll be there. Send me the location, ok?”

                “ok. Thanks hyung.” I put my phone back into my jeans pocket.

                “Minnie-ah, I have to go. Yoo Hwan called me because he was lost and need my help. And don’t forget to tell Jae hyung too” He looked at me with his mouth full with food. I take my wallet and take my credit card and give it to him.

                “use this since I need my cash.” He gladly took the card and smile sweetly.

                “and ensure that when you are home, Jae hyung is with you. Got it?” I stand up and going out from the restaurant. I hope Chang Min can do that simple task… if he not, I’ll punish him and make him starve for a week…