chapter 7

the kiss that we remembered

 

Nobody POV     

Yoo chun immediately stopped at the road side. Three of them were focusing on Yun Ho.

                “what did he said?” Jun Su asked to Yun Ho.

                “he just asked me to pick him up because he is drunk…”

                “and?” Jun Su hold Yun Ho’s shoulder, can’t wait for the leader.

                “that’s all…” Jun Su sigh heavily, Chang Min only kept quiet as guilty filled him alive, Yoo Chun hit the steering angrily while Yun Ho ruffled his hair frustrated. Suddenly, Chang Min thought something.

                “hyung, I think I know where Jae Joong hyung now.” He turned around facing Yun Ho.

                “are you sure?” Yun Ho asked with hope.

                “there are a bar near the restaurant that where we eat before. I think he is around there.” Chang Min looked so determined with his answer. Chang Min looked at Yoo Chun which looking at him curiously.

                “what are you waiting for? lets go, hyung!” Chang Min smiled nervously to Yoo Chun. Yoo Chun turned to the road and drive to the destination. Everyone focused back to find Jae Joong. Jun Su looking at some area when he saw a guy who seem drunk. He narrowed his eye to look at that guy when suddenly he shouted…

                “that’s Jae Joong hyung! Stop the car Yoo Chun Hyung! I saw him already!!” Yoo Chun immediately stopped the car after he heard the yelled of a dolphin.

                “where is him?” Yun Ho directly looked at the area that Jun Su pointed and he can see a drunken Jae Joong which trying to across the road. Yun Ho widened his eye. He quickly got out from the car and ran to Jae Joong.

                Jae Joong trying to across, but in his drunk state it was difficult for him to focus on the road. He hit his head weakly and shook his head repeatedly trying to get a clear vision. But nothing change. So, he just used his common sense and just walked across the road. He tilted his head when he saw someone ran to him. 

“Jae! Watch out!!!” Yun Ho shouted and run to Jae Joong that still look confuse not aware that the road is extremely busy right now. Yun Ho immediately took Jae Joong and ready to take him home.

“lets go home..” But, Yun Ho was taken aback when his grip was yanked by Jae Joong.

                “ I don’t want to go home. Yun Ho didn’t love me anymore, he hates me. Yunnie hates me.” Yun Ho looked at Jae Joong disbelief. Jae Joong was too hurt by his words before.

                “Jae, I Love you so much. Let’s go home first. We’ll talk at home.” Yun Ho tried to persuade him.

                “then kiss me…right here…” Jae Joong held Yun Ho’s hand while looking deeply into his eyes.

                “ Jae, i…i…” Jae joong chuckled looking at his lover reaction. He slowly loosen his grip.

                “this the wall between us that neither both of us could break it. This is it…” and tears start streaming down through his eyes.

Yun Ho POV

                This is all my fault. I am the one who make him misunderstanding. I was determined I could never live without him. I pull my hoodle to hide my head and Jae Joong’s head and I straightly kiss him on the lips I can felt that he was so startled. It just a simple kiss, just lips on lips. But I think it’s so romantic. I can felt my heart that beating so fast so I took Jae Joong’s hand and brought it into my chest to make him know how he can he make me go crazy even just doing a simple kiss. We pull from the kiss. I smiled to him and whispered to him.

                “I would never could live without you beside me… never… I’ll die without you… I swear. And I love you too much, baby…” Jae Joong could only look at me with his teary eyes and give me a hug which I gladly return it.

Nobody POV

                They were hugging while people were busy crossing the roads. Jun Su that felt his hyungs were taking too much time to make up so he get out from the car to call them.

                Chang Min looked at his hyungs with eye wide. Totally disbelief.

                “yah, you are underage. How can you take a peek on your hyung huh? Geez…” Yoo Chun chuckled at Chang Min reaction when looking at their hyungs.

                Chang Min look at Yoo Chun. “Park Yoo Chun!”

                “yah!! Who are you to call me by name huh? Do not just because you are taller than me, you can do whatever you want. Tssk, this bastard!” Yoo Chun trying to knock Chang Min’s head but Chang Min hold his hand before he could do that.

                “yah you mmmphh…….” And before Yoo Chun could yell at Chang Min, Chang Min’s lips was on his lips and kissing him like crazy.