chapter 2

the kiss that we remembered

We had arrived at the studio but I don’t see my Jae anywhere. I rush to the toilet and tried to call Jae Joong for million times. But still no answer. I couldn’t reach Yoo Chun too because he left his phone to Jun Su. It only 10 minutes left before the show start. I was heading to the changing room and see only Chang Min and Jun Su there. I sigh. I hope Jae will arrive early so I can tell him not too appeal our relationship in the show and also public places. I start to change my own jacket that prepared by our coordinator. After that I sit on the chair and waiting for Jae. 3 minutes before the show we heard running step to our room. It’s Jae and Yoo Chun. I have one minutes before we have to prepared at the talk show’s room, then I have no time to talk about the thing with Jae. Especially recently he always show hint about our relationship in any show. Oh Jae please came faster…

Jae Joong POV

“hah, sorry everyone. That fool cab running out of fuel on our way. So we run all way to here. Ha….” I was panting hard when I and Yoo Chun arrived at the studio. But before I could rested, Yun Ho suddenly dragged me to the store room. I was so shocked because he never acted like this before. Did he misses me that much? I chuckled. He even pinned me to the wall. I blush hard and my heart beating like crazy.

“Jae hear me. In the talk show later. Don’t ever mention about us. If they ask anything about your dream of your lover don’t think about me. Don’t too obvious when we were in public. Understand me?” he held tight my shoulder and look at my eyes with very serious tone. I avoided his stared. I don’t know why…

“but why? You are really my lover. Why I couldn’t do that” I pouted. I hate when we have to hide our relationship. He lifted my head so he could look straight to my eyes.

“Jae, if you want all of us safe. Both of us safe. Do what I say. Understand?” he wiped my sweat with his handkerchief then caressing my hair softly. I nodded slowly.

“I’m going out first then you count to 10 then you go out. Ok” I nodded again and he pecked my cheek and walked out from the room. I touch my cheek. ‘why yunnie act like that? He always happy when I talk about him in any show. So why he act like this now?’ I pouted again. Then I also get out from the room after I count to 10 and heading to the changing room. I quickly changed my shirt and glanced to Yun Ho. He was talking to Jun Su. After I finished we quickly go the talk show’s room with all member.

It felt weird when I see Yun Ho laughing when Jun Su make a joke. He didn’t even glance at me. I couldn’t stop staring at him. Maybe I felt jealous…

“Jae joong hyung, we called your phone many times before but you didn’t answer. Why?”suddenly, Chang Min tapped my shoulder and asked me.

“its long story. When I was running like crazy man, I dropped my phone. Luckily it didn’t crash but I cant press answer or call button. And I can’t send any messages too.” I take my phone out from my pocket and show him. He took the phone and knocked it with his palm a couples times.

“hyung, it cant be used anymore. When did you buy this phone?” he passed me the phone.

“err… maybe two years ago?” I pouted a little and looked at him again. He smiled.

“we can buy another one. I can accompany you to buy a new one.” He giggled a little. I know he must be thinking about food and used my broken phone for excuse.

“aishhh… you always know how to make me treat you dinner…” I shook my head. But nevermind he is my little maknae anyway.

“hehe… you always the one who understand me the most Jae hyung….” He giggled happily. We have to concentrate again because the talk show almost start. Then the host also came and we bowed to them.

The talk show then started. They asked about album, how we adapted the new life in Japan. And again, Yun Ho not even glanced at me, ok maybe he did it once or twice but… but… arhhh… nevermind. Soon I began to forget what Yun Ho had told me and I didn’t realize it at all. When the host asked me which member that understand me the most. And I said its Yun Ho right away. But then Chang Min cut off and talked about both of us. I’m the one who understand Chang Min the most. I know when I have to cook for him. He knew that I will treat him lunch if I asked him to accompany me to buy new gadget. Its true but then I looked at Yun Ho, I hope he is the one who said that ‘I am the one who understand him the most’. And said that ‘I love him so much’ proudly….