chapter 1

the kiss that we remembered

 

At their apartment in Japan.

Yunho POV

                I rushed to manager hyung’s room to meet him when he suddenly asked to see me and Jae Joong. But Jae Joong has gone out with Yoo Chun to meet some friends. As I arrived I saw him sat on the sofa with worry face.

                “why do you want to see me, hyung?” I asked  him as I take a seat beside him. He looked at me and then looking for someone, it’s absolutely Jae Joong.

                “Didn’t I told you that I want to see you  and Kim Jae Joong. Where Is he?” his face change slightly angry and sent a glare to me. I know he is mad right now.

                “ you told me so sudden and Jae Joong had gone out with Yoo Chun before I receive your call. They will directly heading to the studio right on time.” Yes, today we will attend a talk show in Japan.

                “this is so important, it’s about both of you. It’s going to be hard if Jae Joong didn’t hear all these thing” manager hyung sigh and look at me.

                “don’t worry. I’ll let him know before the show. Ok?” I know there must be a problem that could make him become like this.

                “ok. Here, my friend told me that some stalker here not stalking each member but each couple. Especially you and Jae Joong. I know both of you are really a couple in real life and sometimes it giving benefit for SM. And you also know that Korean fans not taking it seriously. But in here the stalker are different. They will do anything to prove that you and Jae Joong in relationship.” He put all the pictures of me and Jae Joong in the airport and hotel’s lobby. Oh my god. This is too risky.  Nobody should know about this.

                “both of you know what will happen if this thing leak to public right? Everything will be ruined just in second. You are not troubling yourself but the other members too. If you guys want your relationship last longer. Ensure you guys not too appeal in the talk show. Hear me?” manager hyung seem so serious.

                “yes, hyung. I understand.” I asked to leave when we already finish the discussion. On my way to the studio I kept calling Jae Joong but there were no answer. Chang Min looked at me.

                “hyung, what  wrong with you? You look worry. if you worry about Jae Joong hyung and Yoo Chun hyung,I think they might had arrived there” He patted my shoulder. I thought of something. Chang Min might be could help me.

                “Minni e-ah, can you help me?” I look at him.

                “yes, of course.”  He smiled slyly.

                “in the talk show, don’t ever show any Yunjaeness. And if the host ask about your favourite member. Please say Jae Joong name. could you?” he silent and look at me again but in curious way.

                “stalkers here might reveal our relationship to public and I don’t want anything like that happen. I would do anything to prevent things like that from happening. I must protect him and us…. All of us. So, will you?” I really hope that he will agree.

                “of course. No big deal!” he pat my shoulder again.