chapter 6

the kiss that we remembered

 

Yun Ho POV

Jun Su and I had arrived at home but surprisingly there were no one at home. We switch on the lamp. I sit on the couch and lean my head backwards, try to release my tiredness.

“hyung, I get bath first. I think they not home yet so there were no food at all in the kitchen. You just want to take ramen?” Jun Su asked me. Oh, Jae not home yet. Since Yoo Chun beside him, I don’t have to worry too much. But I don’t have any appetite.

“just get bath. I have no appetite so I will skip my dinner today. How about you?” I asked him back.

“errr…  I will eat ramen, since I am really starving right now and my best chef not cooking for me…” he pouted. I chuckled a little.

“got to go first hyung!” I just nodded as the answer as he ran to his room. I inhaled deeply and sigh. Thinking of Jae Joong again make my heart aching. It’s not his fault, so what the hell I yelled to him?!!!Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I pulled my hair in frustration. What should I do now? He must be so sad right now. Me and my anger… ahhhh…. Joongie baby, I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. I am such a fool…

I don’t realize that I was asleep for two hour until I heard someone stepped in our apartment. I rubbed my eyes lazily and look at the person. Its Yoo Chun… my sleepiness faded right away.

“Yoo Chun ah, you are back. Where is Jae?” weird, where is Jae? Isn’t he supposed to be with him?

“I don’t know, he was with Chang Min. I couldn’t be with him because I got to pick up Yoo Hwan” he sat beside me. With his cold tone toward me, did he mad at me?

“is Jae okay?” I looked at him.

“what do you mean is he okay? God, Yun Ho hyung are you out of your mind? For god sake, he was crying because you were yelling at him without him knowing the reason!” he sent a death glare to me. I threw my head backward. Then I told him everything about private fan thingy. I put both my palm on my face.

“fine, you were stressed about those things. But do you have to YELL at him?!” even his voice was soften but I know he still mad at me.

“I don’t know too… it just the words slipped from my mouth… I really don’t mean it. I just want him to stay away from me for seconds… so I could keep our secret safe. That’s all. I really love him until my head was really miserable… I… ahhh it just I love him too much” I quickly wiped my tears that almost from my eyes.

“I didn’t mean to explode to you too, it just… you know, since I found him in the toilet with heavy and swollen eyes. Who’s not gonna worried” we both stay in silent until we heard Chang Min voice.

“I’m home…” I was automatically stood up looking for Jae. But he is not here with Chang Min. I look at Chang Min.

“where is Jae?” Yoo Chun seem shocked hearing my question.

“Jae hyung is not with you?” Yoo Chun also stood up and come to Chang Min.

“err… he said he want to be alone…so I…” Chang Min was cut off by Yoo Chun.

“and you leave him?!!” Yoo Chun held Chang Min’s shoulder tightly. I fell on the couch with almost exploding chest because of my heartbeat. I held my chest.

“he told me that is old enough and doesn’t need any guard to sent him home. And not me who leave him, he’s the one who leave me…” Yoo Chun sighed in frustration make Minnie feel guilty even more. I kept myself in silent not knowing what I should do.

“Min, how can you leave him alone” I whispered but loud enough to be heard by them.

“he look sad and I just want to make him comfortable. When he said he want to be alone I thought it can make him comfortable, so I did what he wished…” Chang Min hang his head low.

“don’t you remember what happen when I leave him a years ago alone? He was drunk and he drove. He almost being kicked out from our band, Min…” Yoo Chun kept whining. Then, Yoo Chun quickly taking his phone and dialing number that absolutely Jae’s number.

“hyung, please pick up the phone… god he’s not answering his phone” Yoo Chun become more frustrated and calling the same number again and again.

“hey, what’s wrong? Why did you guys seem stressed?” suddenly, Jun Su spoke after come out from his room.

“we lost Jae hyung and he is not answering his phone.”Yoo Chun answering him without looking at him.

“so what are you guys doing here?! Let’s find him!!” I looked at him and automatically I picked car keys on the cabinet and run towards our car. 4 of us immediately open the door and I almost open the driver car when someone stopped me.

“I’ll drive.” It’s Yoo Chun. I lift my eyebrow, felt annoying.

“it’s manual” . I nodded and take seat at behind beside Jun Su since Chang Min took front seat beside Yoo Chun. We go to the place that Jae might be seen. But all those try were failed. Everyone only kept themselves in silent and focusing on finding Jae.

Tit tittittittit tit…..

Suddenly my phone was ringing and the caller was…… Jae!!! I quickly answer the call.

“hel…”

“I am drunk, so pick me up… tut….tut…” I looked at my phone and blinked.

“what’s wrong hyung?”Junsu asked me.

“its jae…”