chapter 5

the kiss that we remembered

 

Jae Joong POV.

As I finished clean my cloth I returned to our desk and Yoo Chun was not there to be seen.

“Minnie-ah, whereis Yoo Chun?” I asked Chang Min while taking my seat.

“I think Yoo Hwan in Japan too right now. He called Yoo Chun hyung because he was lost and asked Yoo Chun hyung to pick him up.” He is in last meal while answering my question.

“oh, I see…” and nodded as return.

Ahhh…my heart still hurt. What should I do? Slowly hit my chest hoping that the pain will fade away… I looked at untainted glass that make me see through the wall. I can see the zebra line of the road. A girl across the road when the cars stopped. Suddenly a guy run toward her and grip her wrist make the girl facing him. Oh… the girl was crying so hard just like me before. I can see the guy kept mouthed ‘sorry’ again and again. The girl shook her head and managed to let his hand go from the guy. She stopped after she walked a few steps. He turned to the guy again and said some words. I think she is giving a chance to the guy since he was nodded eagerly. She spoke some words again and the guy directly cupped the girl face and kissed her passionately. I gasp and turn my head. God, am I Chang Min or what? But I can’t suppress my urge so I look at them again. They are still kissing in the middle of road when the cars honk several times. They stop kissing and then hugging each other. Then the cars honk again so they immediately run to the road side.

“I can lend some my video in my laptop if you really want to watch it you know, hyung” I didn’t realize that Chang Min has been beside me when I was watching the scene. I narrowed my eyes to him.

“I am not that eted so stop talking about video with me” I rolled my eyes and he just smile but not too sweet. After we pay for the food we walk out from the restaurant.

“hyung, you have fight with Yun Ho hyung?” I looked at him and just keep silent since my word all were trapped at my throat.

“Yun Ho hyung asked me for help since he didn’t have time to tell you that we got a little problem here” we keep walking as he continued his words.

“private fan here might reveal your relationship with Yun Ho hyung so he seem stress. He afraid all of us would get trouble because of him. So I help him cover you up when you talked about him in the talkshow before. He really afraid of losing you. You guys only become an official couple 4 month, he recently become so pessimistic and become too careful plus manager hyung that keep tensing him in many ways so he didn’t realize that he also hurt you without he realize it.” We stop walking and I tilted my head so I can look into his eyes seeking the honesty in them. And I can see the honesty…

“then what should I do?” he seem shock for my question. Even he is my little maknae but he still not Yoo Chun that know me better. Maybe I should spend some time alone.

“I want to meet some friend. Just go home first.” I tell him and turn around but he managed to hold my shoulder.

“but Yoo Chun hyung told me to go back home with you” he stand in front me.

“how old am I until I have to be guard to home, huh” I ruffled his hair.

“don’t worry about me, I will be alright ok?” I waved and ran away from him until he is not in my sight. Slowly, I slow down my pace. I see a bar so I seek in it. As a hard-liquor, its hard to make myself drunk. After my 5th bottle, Yun Ho’s voice start dancing in my mind.

Jae hear me. In the talk show later,don’t ever mention about us. If they ask anything about your dream of your lover don’t think about me. Don’t too obvious when we were in public. Understand me?”

I took another glass and drank it without hesitant.

why do you keep like this, huh? I have told you TO NOT give any hint in the talk show but you did it. I have told you TO NOT even so close with me in public and you STILL doing it. What was wrong with you?!”

I put both my on my forehead that start aching without realize that my tears was also escape from eyes.

Jae, if you want all of us safe. Both of us safe. Do what I say. Understand?”

So I am the one that guilty here. He has been told me but I keep doing it huh…

He really afraid of losing you.”

you know he always keep his problem by himself right?”

he didn’t realize that he also hurt you without he realize it.”

he must be stress right now so he was in his right mind so he unconsciously yell at you.”

But my heart so hurt inside there, what I should do? Acting like nothing happened and hug him? Or what? And my tears still running down through my cheek even I had wipe it many times…