chapter 8

the kiss that we remembered

 

                Yoo Chun widened his eye feeling his lips kissed roughly by the maknae, he instantly push the younger away.

                “what the ?!!!!” Yoo Chun yanked his hand from Chang Min’s grip and immediately using his hand to wipe his mouth.

                “what the min?!!” Yoo Chun couldn’t control his anger anymore. He straightly looking at Chang Min which also looking at him. Hearing no words from him. Yoo Chun became more angry.

                “why are you quiet?!. you Min!! how dare you…” Chang min still giving no response. Only looking at his hyung deeply in his eyes.

                “answer me you mmphhhh……” before Yoo Chun can continue, once again he was kissed by Chang Min. but this time… its so soft, so different from the kiss before. Yoo Chun suddenly freeze, he felt his energy all were gone. He can only watch the younger mewling his lips softly and slowly. While the other side, Chang Min felt no rejection, he started to deepen the kiss by placing his hands at Yoo Chun’s nape to bring him closer.

                After  a moment, Yoo Chun gain his consciousness and straightly push the younger away. Before Yoo Chun could say anything, Yun Ho, and Jun Su already back with drunken Jae Joong. Yoo Chun turned his head back to the maknae which already turn his head to other direction, acting like nothing happen. Yoo Chun clenched his fist and whispered.

                “you owe me a damn explanation, Shim Chang Min. you better explain when we arrive.” That enough to be heard by Chang Min.

                “Yoo Chun ah, lets go now.” Hearing Yun Ho words, Yoo Chun Immediately drove to home.

                As they were arrive, Jun Su help Yun Ho to get Jae Joong on Yun Ho’s back to brought him in the house while Chang Min open the door. Yoo Chun still in the car, confuse, madness, curiosity fill him up, trying so hard to relax himself. Looking at Chang Min that completely acting nothing was happened was really burning him. But, thinking about Jae Joong condition, he got out from the car and went to Jae Joong’s room.

                “is he alright?” Yoo Chun asked Yun Ho that busy taking off Jae Joong’s cloth while Jun Su struggling with Jae Joong’s shoes.

                “he took too many shot, he never took that many. He was too drunk.”Yun Ho answering. Yoo Chun only sighed.

                “can you take some water and a towel? I need to wet him a bit.” Yun Ho asking Yoo Chun for some help. Without any words, Yoo Chun straightly went to the sink and come back to Jae Joong’s room with water and towel. As he comeback, he can see that Jae Joong’s body was covered by thick blanket with only Yun Ho by his side.

                “where is Jun Su?” asked Yoo Chun while handling the water and towel to Yun Ho.

                “he was out to buy some medicine, manager hyung not here so Jun Su go by himself. I think, I can handle him by myself now. You must be tired, go get a rest.”

                “thanks hyung. You too, get a rest. Jae Joong hyung will be okay. Just call me if you need help okay.”

                “ok don’t worry, I will.” After hearing that, Yoo Chun straightly went to Chang Min’s room. He open the door and get in. he can see that Chang Min almost going to sleep seeing him already on his pajama and laying on the bed.

                “oh, Yoo Chun hyung.” Looking at Chang Min’s reaction really make Yoo Chun angry.

                “Stop playing dumb with me, min” Yoo Chun already stand beside Chang Min’s bed.

                “what are you talking about hyung…” Chang Min really testing his patient. Yoo Chun that couldn’t hold his anger any longer pulling Chang Min’s collar tightly.

                “ YOU, MIN!!! I am serious. You kissed me on lips you bastard! What are you thinking huh?!!” Yoo Chun was obviously  mad. Chang Min was so startled, he never heard Yoo Chun raise his voice like that. He slowly looked into Yoo Chun’s eyes. Still no words came from his mouth.

                “answer me DAMN IT!!!” Yoo Chun pushed Chang Min hard on bed. Yoo Chun that has no other idea to get any answer from Chang Min sat on the bed and palming his face. Chang Min was still quiet.

                “what have you done Min?... why did you do that… please… tell me…” hidden in his both palm, Chang Min can hear the trembling voice that totally in fear, lost, stressed. Chang Min slowly approaching Yoo Chun and sneak his hand around his waist from behind. He put his chin on the older’s shoulder. Feeling no rejection, he tightened his hold.

                “you still don’t know why I did that?” Yoo Chun slowly put his palm on his knee.

                “why?”

                “can’t you see it?”

                “what?”

                “it’s…. love” Yoo Chun widened his eyes. Yoo Chun try to free himself from Chang Min’s hold but failed when Chang Min already tightened the hold even more.

                “what are you talking about Min? you are not gay, I am not gay… neither both of us are gay…”

                “only you… it’s was you that took my heart… and you are not giving me back my heart… what should I do?”

                “this is wrong Shim Chang Min! you are straight…”

                “I tried to forget my feeling after thinking that you are not going to accept my feeling… but looking at you and Jun Su hyung… it’s really broke my heart. My heart was so hurt. I can’t do anything at all. I can’t tell you my feeling but you are always Jun Su’s side… whenever… wherever…”

                “that’s only fan service Min. not more that. Jun Su also straight.”

                “when you call him ‘chagiya~’… I really want to kill myself at that time… it felt so hurt until there were no words can describe my feeling at that time…”

                “its also only fan service Chang Min…”

                “you always beside him, can’t you see… when you sad, cry… I am always beside you… holding you like this… do you remember?”

                “min…”

                “but when you happy, you always beside him… laugh with him… but the most suffering me was… I couldn’t do anything, only looking at you with my aching heart… I was helpless… so helpless… I thought day by day I learn to forget you but actually my love become stronger… Yoo Chun ah… what should I do? Tell me…”Yoo Chun can’t take it anymore he slowly loosened the hold. Surprisingly Chang Min let him free. Yoo Chun turn to Chang Min startled when seeing the maknae was crying… soundlessly. Yoo Chun raise his and touched Chang Min’s cheek, slowly wiping the tears. Chang Min was only closing his eye, feeling the hand that caressing him slowly.

                “this isn’t right Chang Min ah… this is wrong..” Chang Min opened his eyes directly looking at Yoo Chun.

                “when Yun Ho hyung and Jae Joong hyung asking us for blessing for their love… do you remember what did you said Yoo Chun ah?” chang Min grip Yoo Chun’s hand tightly.

                “there is no…”

                “nothing wrong about love… if you love someone and that make you happy, then there is nothing wrong about your love… love is something that make you happy, you happy when you see your love smile, you cry looking your love sad… love is sacrifice… you do everything to fight for your love… there are no pride in love, its only you… and your love… it’s enough…” Yoo Chun look at Chang Min disbelief, he can never expected that Chang Min can remember every word that he said to Yun Ho and Jae Joong.

                “i…”

                “I love you… is that wrong?”

                “Chang Min ah…”

                “I love you so much until I am so happy to see you smiled, I am so broke when I saw you cry… love is sacrifice… I want to do everything, I want to fight for my love… there is no pride in love, its only me and you and it’s enough… I love you Park Yoo Chun… so much…” before Yoo Chun can interprate the real situation, his body was landed in Chang Min’s embrace. He can feel the tears that still falling wetting his shirt.. Yoo Chun did nothing, only let the younger crying, letting Chang Min let out his feeling. For once, he want to do something for the younger before he convincing Chang Min that he is not a gay. Definitely.

 

 

i am sorry for the update, too much chapter in my study to catch up and my exams are tough too... i am in depress state... urghhh... i'll try my best to update the other story... please forgive me...