chapter 3

the kiss that we remembered

 

I hold the slight pain in my heart in the entire talk show and its miracle since I didn’t show any yunjae hint except one… the talk show end after one hour, but still Yun Ho used all way to avoid me and I stay in silent beside Yoo Chun. Suddenly Yoo Chun’s phone was ringing and he answered it.

                “Hello.” He answered it like usual.

                “oh you are Jae hyung sister.” I look at him immediately

“ Oh, he is sitting beside me right now.” She must been called my phone but she couldn’t reach it.

“ You want to talk with him? Ah sure.” He gave the phone to me and I gladly take it.

 “hello, noona…” I answered it happily.

                “yah! Why you didn’t pick up your phone? Do you know how worry I am?” I chuckled.

                “I’m sorry. My phone can’t be used anymore. So why did you called me?”

                “Aish this kid…. I almost forgot what should I say to you. “

                “you easily forgot don’t you?” I giggled cutely.

                “yah! oh now I remember. I want to tell you that I’m gonna get marry end of this year.”

                “huh? Really? I’m happy for you… who was that lucky guy?”oh… she is gonna married… awww so sweet. ..

                “do you remember the guy that you meet with Yun Ho when I come to your concert two month ago?” I tried to remember the guy…

                “yeah… I remember now. He is so handsome and kind too” ‘but my Yunnie is more handsome and more kind kekeke …’ I thought.

                “tell Yun Ho and all you friend about it. Yun Ho kept praising him in front of me before. Tell him that I’m gonna marry that guy and Yun Ho is right. He is so kind and always take care of me. I am very thankful…”I know tear must be running down her cheek because she is so happy right now and me too…

                “I’ll tell him. Congrats my lovely noona… send my regard to him…”

                “I will. Send my regard to all your members. Take care my lovely dongsaeng… I got to go now. Bye…”

                “bye” I giggled happily. Then I look for Yun Ho. Oh my, he must be happy hearing all thiese thing. I saw him chatting with Jun Su and Chang Min. I came to him, held tight his hand and dragged him to the toilet. He seem shocked, but a happy Jae Joong don’t care... As I arrived at the toilet. I quickly hug him and giggling happily. But Yun Ho didn’t respond and pushed my body away. And again, I don’t care. I am still happy and held his right hand.

                “Yun Ho-ah…  I am so happy right now.” But he immediately took away his hand and shut the door harshly because I forgot to shut it before. I startled for a second.

                “what do you think you are doing Jae?! Didn’t I told you to hold yourself? Why don’t you hear me?” he punched the walls without looking at me. And I lost the words…

                “why do you keep like this, huh? I have told you TO NOT give any hint in the talk show but you did it. I have told you TO NOT even so close with me in public and you STILL doing it. What was wrong with you?!” I kept my hang head low without looking at him. ‘Yun Ho-ah… I’m sorry…’ I want to say it but I couldn’t. its only silence until the door was knocked  repeatedly.

                “Yun Ho hyung! Are you there?” it’s Jun Su’s voice. Yun Ho quickly opened the door.

                “Oh you are here… manager hyung wanted to see you as soon as possible. Hurry up.” Jun Su immediately took Yun Ho’s hand and dragged him away from me… and Yun Ho not even glanced at me… it become more hurt now… my heart…

                “I only wanted to tell you that my sister is going to get married… only that…” my tears slowly running through my cheeks… why my Yunnie become like this? My met the ground and I crying silently hugging my knees…

“ I want my Yunnie back…hiks hiks…” ‘ he is not my Yunnie…’ and the tears running faster.