Lollipop

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
lollipop

I got dressed and went out of my room. I started making my way to the dining room. When I got there, I sat down. I was the only person there.

A maid came up to me and bowed. "What would you like to eat today, mistress?"

I smiled at her. "I would like cereal."

She nodded and left. She came back five minutes later with a tray. It had a bowl of cereal and a pitcher of milk. She set down in front of me and stepped back.

"Thank you." I poured the some milk in my cereal and started eating. I ate all of it and left. I went outside and a car pulled up in front of me. I got in. "Why do I have to go to school today?"

The driver smiled. "You have to go to school today because today is your first day of school, mistress."

I sighed. "It's not going to be fun. Anyways, what time is it?"

"Seven fifty five."

I nodded. I was going to be late. When we got there, I got out of the car and waved bye to the driver. I turned around and started making my way in the school. I was about to make it but the gate started closing. "No!" I started running. I made it. I let out a sigh of relief. "I made it!" Then I heard the bell ring. I frowned. I am going to get in trouble. I started running. Then I bumped into someone and fell down. "Ouch!"

The person turned around. It was a boy. "Sorry!"

I smiled. He was hot! "That's okay. It was my fault."

He held out a hand and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter