You first

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
you first

I looked away from him. I got caught two years ago for skipping so I’m not going to risk it again. When we got to the principal’s office, we looked at each other. “You open the door.”

He gave me a are-you-serious look. “You open it.”

I shook my head. “No, you go first. I insist.”

He smiled and shook his head. “No, you should go first. As they say, ladies first.”

I shook my head again but this time a little bit faster. “It’s okay. You should go first because… Men are supposed to… to something.”

He sighed and looked at me one last time before opening the door. He went in and I followed him.

The principal was sitting behind his desk reading today’s newspaper. He saw us going in and put the newspaper down.

I waved at him but he didn’t wave back. We sat down the two chairs in front of his desk and looked at him.

The principal cleared his throat. “I heard that you guys were causing a commotion at the opening ceremony.”

I swallowed hard and looked at Kai. “Uh… It wasn’t actually a commotion…”

The principal raised an eyebrow. “Then what was it?”

I nudge Kai with my foot and gave him a your-turn-to-make-something-up-so-we-don’t-get-in-trouble look.  

He got the message and straightens his back. “Well, you was actually trying to get something off my shirt.”

The principal raised his eyebrow again. “Well, I heard you screaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter