Ice Breakers

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ice breakers

I sighed and went to sit by the window because I really like seeing the trees and the birds when I’m in the class room bored out of my mind since I know almost everything they teach here. I should really stop reading all my big brother’s text books from all his classes. Sitting next to me is a guy. A hot guy. Then in front of me are crazy giggling girls that compare every single guy that walks in the class room.

When the bell rang, our home room teacher came in.

He was a tall man; I’d say about five foot nine, with light brown hair almost blond. He looks buff so I’m guessing he works out a lot. His skin is milky white and his smile is gorgeous.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan and I am going to be your home room teacher for the rest of this year. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys.”

I scanned the class room; all the girls are fawning over him while the boys are burying their heads in their arms. I wonder why.

“Since today is the first day of school, we will play an icebreaker game so you guys can get to know each other’s names.”

Some students were excited and others… not so much.

“So I want each of you to individually stand up and introduce yourself,” he said with a smile.

Ugh… I seriously don’t want to do this I already know every one’s names and they already know who I am so there’s no need for introductions.

One by one the students introduced each other and before I knew it the guy nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter