Bike Boy

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bike boy 

Oh my god! He’s that boy that took me to school! I can’t believe that! He’s so cute! Wait! you, act cool. I cleared my throat and gave him a look with my eyes.

He let out a laugh. “What are you doing? Are you mad at me or something? Is there something in your eyes?”

I mentally slapped myself. I’m an idiot! Okay, act cool. I shrugged. “I had something in my eyes, but I am that ‘500 won girl’ you are talking about.”

He smiled. “Well my name is Park Chanyeol! It’s nice to meet you, 500 won girl.” He started laughing again.

I laughed along with him. He has a nice laugh. “Well my name is you, it’s a pleasure to meet you Chanyeol.” I smiled at him and extended my hand gesturing for a hand shake.

He smiled and shook my hand. His hand was big and warm. I mentally sighed. I wish this moment could be like this forever. “You know that I’m not going to call you by your name but 500 won girl instead.”

“I thought that that would happen,” I said while laughing. “Well I will call you bike boy instead of Chanyeol. Okay?”

He smiled and nodded. “Of course 500 won.”

 

Continue (Coming Soon)

 credit

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter