Hot

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
hot 

“You are hot!” I gasped and covered my mouth with both of my hands. 

Sehun smirked and came closer to me. “What did you just say?” 

Holy crap!!! Is he mad at me??? I looked at the ground and tried to avoid making eye contact with him. 

He took one step closer to me and repeated what he said earlier. “What did you just say?” 

I took one step back away from him. “I said that you are,” I took two steps back and looked at the ground. “Hot…” Oh god, am I going to die now? Is my life span that short? I’m just a senior in high school and I want to graduate and find love before I die. Is that too much to ask? Then I heard someone laughing. I looked up and to my surprise, Sehun was laughing. Thank god… but why is he laughing? Is he crazy? “Um… Why are you laughing?” 

He stopped laughing and wiped away the tears in his eyes from laughing too much. “Sorry, it’s just that you started freaking out when I asked you what you said.” Then he started a laughing massacre. 

I looked at him and started laughing. This boy is so hot! 

“Sorry about that. I just wanted to hear what you said again because a lot of people call me cute instead of hot,” then he looked at me. “I think you are the very first person to call me hot instead of cute.” 

Then the bell rang. 

I sighed. “I guess we have to go to class now.” 

He nodded. “What class are you in?” 

“Classroom three hundred and five.” 

 He smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter