Home room

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
home room

I walked into the classroom with Baekhyun and looked around for an empty seat. Since we were the last one to come to the classroom, there was two empty seats at the back of the room. I don’t know why they are here so early because I’m always the first or second one to the classroom. Maybe they missed their friends over the break. I sighed and started making my way to the back of the classroom. I choose the desk that was next to the window because I really like seeing the trees and birds when I’m in the classroom bored out of my mind since I know almost everything they teach. I should really stop reading all of my big brother’s text books from all of his classes. 

When the bell rang, our homeroom teacher came in. 

He was a tall man; I say about five foot nine, with light brown hair almost blonde. He looks buff so I’m guessing he works out a lot. His skin is milky white and his smile is gorgeous. To sum it all up in one simple sentence, he is freaking hot! 

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan and I’m going to be your homeroom teacher for the rest of this school year. It’s a pleasure to meet you guys.” 

I scanned the classroom, all of the girls are fawning over him while the boys are burying their heads in the arms. I wonder why. 

“Since today is the first day of school, we’re go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter