ert

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ert

I gave a sincere smile. “I’m so sorry but I can’t help you. You can go over to him,” I pointed to Baekhyun. “He will help you find your classroom.”

He nodded and left.

I turned back to D.O. “Let’s go to class now.” Then we started to make our way out of the cafeteria.

While we were walking to the classroom, I started getting nervous. Why am I so nervous? I’m never nervous when I’m around boys but when I’m around him… AHHHHHH!!!! What the hell is wrong with me? I barely even know him!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

“Do you like going to this school,” he asked while looking at me.

I dodged his eye contact and started picking up my pace. “Yeah… I like, wait, I love it!” I let out a nervous laugh and started walking even faster.

D.O. widens his eyes and picked up his pace to match my pace.

Oh my gosh! His eyes! AHHHHHHHHH!!! You have gorgeous eyes!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Stop it, you! You sound like a ert! I picked up my pace again.

D.O. picked up his pace too and let out a little laugh. “Is any of your friends in the same classroom as you?”

I slowly shook my head. “They’re all in a different class together.” I sighed. “I’m left alone.”

He patted my back and smiled. “It’s alright! You have me with you.”

I smiled. This has to be the best boy I have ever met in my entire life. Then we reached our classroom. “We’re here!”

He opened the door and I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter