Sneaking Out

Journey to L♥VE || EXO-K Interactive Game (R e v a m p i n g)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
sneaking out 

I looked around the cafeteria to check if there were any teachers around me. Luckily there wasn’t. I smiled and started crawling out of the cafeteria. I heard people laughing at what I was doing but I don’t care. I hate sitting in one place listening to a person talking about something even though I don’t really understand what they were saying sometimes. When I got out of the cafeteria, I smiled. I didn’t get caught. I started walking away from the cafeteria and started making my way out of the school. “Why do I have to go to school today? Just because it’s the first day of school doesn’t mean that I need to go to school. I sighed. This is so boring. Then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and gasped. It was a teacher. I turned back around quickly and started looking for a place to hide. There was nowhere to hide. I frowned. I am going to get in so much trouble if I get caught. Then I heard the footsteps getting closer. I started to panic. Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my wrist and pulled me close to him.

He let go of me and did the shush sign.

I was about to yell at him for doing that but the he covered my mouth.

Then I heard the footsteps getting closer but then the sound started to fade away.

He let go of my mouth.  

“What was that for?”

He rolled his eyes. “You should be saying thank you. I just saved you.”

I rolled my eyes. “I didn’t need your help.”

He let out a frust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter