J U L Y 2 0 1 0

Hey Miss Donald Duck! Can I Take A Peek Behind Your Mascot?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2010

It has been two months ever since you have been going out with Luhan - Your oppa who's the son of your parents' business rivals. However, the very moment your beloved oppa confessed two months ago, it woke you up. Maybe the entire friendzoning needs to come to a stop. Maybe the entire self-denial barrier you've been building up around you needs to fall off. Finally, your own feelings dawned upon you - That you had long been in love with HIM - Xi Luhan. And being in a secret relationship with a forbidden love is NEVER EASY.

"Mae! Mae-ah, here! Baobei, OPPA'S HERE!"

You could hear Luhan's whispering voice from the other side of the convention hall, where you, Luhan and Lay were dragged by each of your families to take part in the 20th Anniversary Celebration of KBL or the Korean Businessmen's League held in a newly-established five-star hotel. Instead of taking it as another reminder that your relationship with Luhan isn't blessed by yours and his parents, you both took it as a chance to meet up.



Yixing, who sat beside you on your table with yours and his parents, saw Luhan and immediately told you.

"Hey Mae-agasshi, your Prince Han awaits." He whispered with a wink and directed your gaze to where Luhan was seated. Much to your shock and surprise, one of your bestfriends, Kim JaeAh, sat with Luhan on the same table with her parents. You smiled at your friend and turned to face your boyfriend. 'I'll text you, oppa.' You signalled before taking your phone out of your clutch bag and swiping the letters in.

' Oppa, why is JaeAh and her family sitting with you? -.-; '

' Baobei, they're just Mom and Dad's new business partners. Why? Is my baby jealous? ;D '

' Oppa, why would I be jealous? :P You are MINE after all ^O^ '

' That's right baby ;) Tell you what, let's meet at the garden downstairs as soon as the ball starts. ^^ '

' SURE! Another secret meeting, 'ayt? But can we handle it?
Maybe Mom and Dad would search for me again. T^T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter